Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The System Was Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
    I really don't wanna die a virgin...can anyone help me out with this?
    Didnt you post once claiming you averaged 2 one night stands per week? or am I thinking of someone else

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      Didnt you post once claiming you averaged 2 one night stands per week? or am I thinking of someone else
      I have 7 one night stands with Xiomera every week.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        Didnt you post once claiming you averaged 2 one night stands per week? or am I thinking of someone else
        apparently you couldn't detect sarcasm in either one of those posts

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          I have 7 one night stands with Xiomera every week.
          that makes no sense.
          +rep
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


          Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            I have 7 one night stands with Xiomera every week.
            threesome?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
              threesome?
              IDK, u have to ask Xio, she is a little protective of her little yodachu.

              Comment


              • #22
                I ********** on a stand, at night. Does this count?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Its all good on my end.. has been all day

                  Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                    apparently you couldn't detect sarcasm in either one of those posts
                    I see, it was a while ago.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      System of a Down?


                      Comment


                      • #26
                        ^haha.

                        They're a good band


                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          ^haha.

                          They're a good band
                          I never heard of them.......Guessing they don't play country.....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                            I never heard of them.......Guessing they don't play country.....
                            Country-http://youtube.com/watch?v=AD6LXXouD4k
                            System of a Down - http://youtube.com/watch?v=cTtuNseSjuo

                            What are you talking about, they are practically country. lol


                            Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information