No announcement yet.

MATH number game/riddle.. something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 5 using some guessed numbers to work with.

T=30
    N=6
    T/N = 5

30-6 = 24

T/3 = 10
    (10-6) * 3 = 12
    12 * 2 = 24

Not the best way to go about it, but it worked for me, and I got lucky and got some good numbers relatively quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Damix
      Originally posted by draftguru151
      Yea. I kept trying to find an equation but nothing worked, then in like the last 5 minutes of the test I figured it out.

The rest of the questions are extremely complicated or really easy. That's all I got.
      I just used T=C and T-N=2(C-3N)
      Yea for some reason I couldn't get it to work. And for some reason I kept plugging in t/n=6 and didn't do 5. :?

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

The internet doesnt make me feel stupid often, this may be an exception.
        What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
        It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Originally posted by rchrd
          The internet doesnt make me feel stupid often, this may be an exception.
          I went to a math competition with schools from all over South Florida. I've never felt so stupid. We got murdered in the group competition, and even though I finished 80 out of 300, I still felt like a complete moron. We're not even doing that hard of math.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Damix
            Yea. I kept trying to find an equation but nothing worked, then in like the last 5 minutes of the test I figured it out.

The rest of the questions are extremely complicated or really easy. That's all I got.
            I just used T=C and T-N=2(C-3N)
            Yea for some reason I couldn't get it to work. And for some reason I kept plugging in t/n=6 and didn't do 5. :?
            =P I think it works, 5 does end up working.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information