Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Thanksgiving Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Anybody else excited to see The Mist this Thanksgiving?


    Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Moses View Post
      Haha please tell me you are serious.
      haha I'm serious. It gets really busy too. We usually have to wait like 15 minutes to get a table. We hit up Dennys every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve. Its has become my family's tradition. My mom doesnt like the place and never wants to go and we tell her if she cooks then we will stay home but that hasnt happened in a few years.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
        haha I'm serious. It gets really busy too. We usually have to wait like 15 minutes to get a table. We hit up Dennys every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve. Its has become my family's tradition. My mom doesnt like the place and never wants to go and we tell her if she cooks then we will stay home but that hasnt happened in a few years.
        You have to wait to get in at Denny's? I don't think I've ever gone to Denny's sober or before midnight.

        sig by VLS
        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
        I don't care...

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
          You have to wait to get in at Denny's? I don't think I've ever gone to Denny's sober or before midnight.
          IHOP > Denny's FYI.


          Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            IHOP > Denny's FYI.
            Steak and Shake > IHOP

            sig by VLS
            Originally posted by Smokey Joe
            I don't care...

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
              You have to wait to get in at Denny's? I don't think I've ever gone to Denny's sober or before midnight.
              Yeah, we usually have to wait at least a few minutes. All the people like my family that are too lazy to cook on a holiday all show up. Denny's is one of the few places that stays open during holidays.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                Yeah, we usually have to wait at least a few minutes. All the people like my family that are too lazy to cook on a holiday all show up. Denny's is one of the few places that stays open during holidays.
                Do they have special holiday meals or what do you order?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  Do they have special holiday meals or what do you order?
                  Please say the grand slam burger.

                  sig by VLS
                  Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                  I don't care...

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    But even better than Thanksgiving dinner is the leftovers.

                    I love making my signature post-Txsgiving sandwich:

                    One piece of wheat bread. Top it with Turkey slices, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Another piece of bread. Enjoy :) (but don't eat it like a regular sandwich it gets too messy)

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      I am going to get stoned silly, watch a lot of football, and grub the **** out on Thanksgiving.
                      Now what everyone else described sounds good, but that people, is how to spend a holiday. Everyone loves to laugh, and there is no easier way known to get a good giggle then what this man describes

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Looking foward to the annual pick up football game...You know the one...35-40 degree weather...soild rock for a football, muddy as hell. Good times.

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                          But even better than Thanksgiving dinner is the leftovers.

                          I love making my signature post-Txsgiving sandwich:

                          One piece of wheat bread. Top it with Turkey slices, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Another piece of bread. Enjoy :) (but don't eat it like a regular sandwich it gets too messy)
                          Yah...that's gonna be good.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                            Steak and Shake > IHOP
                            waffle house >>>>>>>> ALL.


                            Silverback....still the best.

                            +rep to Jakey for the sig

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                              But even better than Thanksgiving dinner is the leftovers.

                              I love making my signature post-Txsgiving sandwich:

                              One piece of wheat bread. Top it with Turkey slices, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Another piece of bread. Enjoy :) (but don't eat it like a regular sandwich it gets too messy)
                              i like to throw a little cranberry sauce on mine too


                              The way it is

                              GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                                Steak and Shake > IHOP
                                There isnt a steak and shake near my house but I heard they are great.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                                Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information