Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Comment

• For the first time in nearly 22 yars I didnt eat turkey on this day, instead I ate a steak in Stockholm.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• My moms stuffing is so good I had so much. Plus the Ham... Im not real big on turkey so i had alot of ham.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I'm dying right now. Physically, I'm not in the best of shape, and with the hell known as "no-ball" exactly 12 hours away, this food is killing me. So, since i have enough problems with my out of shapeness, cold and bad ankle, this food cant be ANOTHER problem for me tomorrow. SO, I had laxitives after dessert, I've crapped 3 times already, and I'm probably in for more.

My cousin made these sweet potatos, OH MY LORD. they tasted like candy topped with brown sugar and pecans. It killed me
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• BoneKrusher

Comment

• I hate fruit, I hate fruit snacks, and I hat fruit roll ups, anything with the word fruit in it, I HATE!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information