No announcement yet.

Guess the Dictator/Sitcom Character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got them with Gilberto Vargas. Silly computer not knowing it's Brazillian dictators.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
      Originally posted by frogstomp
      Originally posted by snuff
      These things are quite original. I don't think i have seen one in 5 years.
      Which iswhy I said it was old. Eventually when something gets old enough, it comes back into style... like hopscotch, or Pac Man.
      or Pogs.
      Orpeople making jokes *about* pogs...

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        I got them with Gilberto Vargas. Silly computer not knowing it's Brazillian dictators.

Damn Brazillian Dictators!!

Actually they were going to guess Vargas, but suddenly their apartment was breached, they kidnapped, taken to a remote area of the Amazon that hasn't been cut down but is scheduled to be, bound and gagged next to the trees, killed by the falling trees and their remains were processed at the lumber yards and now you can buy them at numerous Home Depot Lumber Yards.

If not for that, they would have guessed Gilberto Vargas..............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 73 to have chosen soup nazi from seinfeld. soup nazi from seinfeld was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.
          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Wow, this is really right on. I had Dr. Zoidberg and it took the computer like five guesses...

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

that's really sweet :D

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information