Why I Am Deleting My Facebook Account After University

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to make a face book thing one of these days
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Is it that hard to set it to private?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        I have never had a facebook or myspace or whatever because I like to actually hang out with my friends and actually talk to people face to face, sounds weird huh. I remember when myspace was first becoming big I was in college and it was pathetic, my roomate was talking about how he was "myspace friends" with this girl in our econ class but when we were actually in that class he never talked to her, it was pretty pathetic.
        Well its not like i only talk to people on there, I use my account to talk to people if i dont have their phone number.. organize stuff. And actaulyl if im stuck at home just to screw around and it givees me somethign to do. I do still talk to a lot of people... its not like i cant socialize lol

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          Is it that hard to set it to private?
          That's what mine is currently set to. Only people who are on my Friends list can see anything more than my name, what networks I'm in, and my display picture (which is me in a suit, nothing unprofessional or incriminating). Still, I would feel safer just not having it online at all once I'm in the world of professionals.

Comment

What if they find all your posts here?
            Originally posted by 7-11
            Originally posted by Renji
            Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
            But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
              What if they find all your posts here?
              Hence why I don't post my real name here...

I'm sure my last employer could have found out though since I spent so many work hours on here. :D

Comment

But we all know your first name...

I will prevent you from ever getting a job. baahha

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
                  But we all know your first name...

I will prevent you from ever getting a job. baahha
                  How do you know my first name?

Creeeeeeeeper?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                    How do you know my first name?

Creeeeeeeeper?
                    You have no idea.

Comment

if you are in college or have any friends at all you have a facebook.

end of story.

it is not really used to find random people to talk to in college, that defines creeper, but if you meet someone ata party its just as easy to give names and find each other the next day on facebook as oppose to calling them, its just kinda a step below...

though i will def be setting mine to private / deleting all my bad pics before i graduate.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

you just have to make sure nothing incriminating goes onto facebook... pretty easy.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                          you just have to make sure nothing incriminating goes onto facebook... pretty easy.
                          yea a lot of my friends that are athletes cant have anthing on there with alcohol or anything of the sorts... you just dont tag yourself

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

My freshman year I heard of people being kicked out of some dorms because they had pictures of them drinking inside the dorms. Pretty BS, but it is college. The biggest problem was that kid was an idiot for:

a)Saying he had a "family emergency" and then going to a Halloween party and posting those pics.

b)Dressing up like a fairy.

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                              yea a lot of my friends that are athletes cant have anthing on there with alcohol or anything of the sorts... you just dont tag yourself
                              DING DING DING, we have a winner! Set your stuff to private and don't post pictures that will come back to haunt you and you'll do alright.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                                Speaking from personal experience, it's not that easy if someone unknowingly takes a picture of you whilst you are passed out.

sig by VLS
                                Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                                I don't care...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information