For Men Only...No Girls allowed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
    something about sitting in a tree with a high powered rifle doesn't seem like hunting to me
    You only sit in the morning and at night...From 9Am until 2 pm you run(If you hunt, you know what I mean by run) and sit.......

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
      You only sit in the morning and at night...From 9Am until 2 pm you run(If you hunt, you know what I mean by run) and sit.......
      The first morning's easy, the second one is harder, and the rest are nearly impossible.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I don't wanna show off....
        That's cool I usually just sharpen my *****, jump from tree to tree and impale myself on the cheetahs below, belly-flop style.
        Last edited by litlharsh; 11-12-2007, 10:13 PM.
        Originally posted by 7-11
        Originally posted by Renji
        Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
        But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
          That's cool I usually just sharpen my *****, jump from tree to tree and impale myself on cheetahs belly-flop style.
          That sure is fun.

One time, I saw a buck 152 miles away(I have good eyesight). I run it down, jumped on its back. Tore off a antler, then stab him with it. All while I was on cocaine. True Story.........

Comment

Normally I hunt with a Bowie Knife.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

That sure is fun.

One time, I saw a buck 152 miles away(I have good eyesight). I run it down, jumped on its back. Tore off a antler, then stab him with it. All while I was on cocaine. True Story.........
              That's pretty sweet, one time I was hunting malaria carrying mosquitoes with Dikembe Mutombo and he gets bitten and yells "WHO WANTS TO SEX MUTOMBO?!" so I grabbed a Horny Toad and stabbed him. Then we snorted Keith Richards' ashes together true story.
              Originally posted by 7-11
              Originally posted by Renji
              Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
              But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
                That's pretty sweet, one time I was hunting malaria carrying mosquitoes with Dikembe Mutombo and he gets bitten and yells "WHO WANTS TO SEX MUTOMBO?!" so I grabbed a Horny Toad and stabbed him. Then we snorted Keith Richards' ashes together true story.
                I was there, remember? That was the day I shot that 50 point buck. From 200 million miles away. With a BB gun, behind my back using a mirror.

Comment

I was there, remember? That was the day I shot that 50 point buck. From 200 million miles away. With a BB gun, behind my back using a mirror.
                  I was on PCP and I took down a rhino in hand to hoov combat true story.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Hunting = Overrated
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                      I was on PCP and I took down a rhino in hand to hoov combat true story.
                      Well, That's just easy....Who hasn't done that???

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                        Hunting = Overrated
                        Your a girl.Get out of this thread.

Comment

He is from the state of Washington...

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                            He is from the state of Washington...
                            this is a true statement.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Well, That's just easy....Who hasn't done that???
                              did I mention I was fighting Steve-O as well and he was also on PCP.I didnt get him though he got away.

Comment

I hunt canines.

Help control the pet population, have your pets spayed or neutered.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information