Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Men Only...No Girls allowed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Moses View Post
    I hunt canines.

    Help control the pet population, have your pets spayed or neutered.
    isnt bob barker dead yet?

    Comment


    • #32
      Is it duck season yet? Or is it wabbit season?

      Comment


      • #33
        Both and its also Wombat season.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

        Comment


        • #34
          I once killed a dear that died of old age.........true story..

          no?


          sig by bosanac01

          Comment


          • #35
            yah so I killed a bear who died of aids.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

            Comment


            • #36
              Killersanta hunts dear. I can't say I saw that coming.

              That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

              Comment


              • #37
                yeah but thats nothing compared to the wild roadkill I killed single handedly a while back.. and lemme tell you waht... it was quite lively


                sig by bosanac01

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Killersanta hunts dear. I can't say I saw that coming.
                  never thought of that.pretty funny.
                  Since you live in Florida do you hunt Aligators?
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                    I was on PCP and I took down a rhino in hand to hoov combat true story.
                    The ONLY way I can take down rhinos is on PCP no joke.
                    Last edited by litlharsh; 11-13-2007, 12:12 AM.
                    Originally posted by 7-11
                    Originally posted by Renji
                    Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                    But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                      never thought of that.pretty funny.
                      Since you live in Florida do you hunt Aligators?
                      Only the punks that go to UF.

                      That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I hunt the most dangerous game.

                        sig by VLS
                        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                        I don't care...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                          I hunt the most dangerous game.
                          On a side note, that was one hell of a short story. =D


                          Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            On a side note, that was one hell of a short story. =D
                            What story?

                            sig by VLS
                            Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                            I don't care...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                              What story?
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Dangerous_Game

                              Richard Connell's story about a hunter who gets bored hunting game and decides to hunt a man. It was also parodied in John Leguizamo's The Pest.


                              Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Dangerous_Game

                                Richard Connell's story about a hunter who gets bored hunting game and decides to hunt a man. It was also parodied in John Leguizamo's The Pest.
                                Absurd the most dangerous game isn't people, it's marmots.

                                sig by VLS
                                Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                                I don't care...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information