No announcement yet.

For Men Only...No Girls allowed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sadly i wont be hunting this year i dont think. Land i used to hunt on in northern wisconsin was sold and the only place i can hunt is if i go back home and hunt in my parents back yard which seems pretty pointless.

to the original question, i hunt with either a Ruger 30-06 or a regular Reminton 12 gauge depending on what is legal to use where i hunt.
    JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Normally I would be using a .270 Ruger and would have two tags by now. Too bad I'm stuck in Europe with all these hippies who don't like guns and killing.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Hunting is for dumb hicks. Only a stupid redneck would sit in the woods from the crack of dawn to get some meat n' antlers when I can drive to the butcher and get some meat in about 10 minutes. Dumb hicks.

Sig thanks to Tobzilla

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
          That's what I hate about non-hunters, they don't get it. They're like "you wasted that money on tag, you sit out in the cold for nothing". No, I did it to have a good time with friends and family. The deer is just a bonus!
          believe me, that is not what i don't get about hunting, just pretty much everything else involved.
          Although i have hunted (and ill be honest, it was fun), possibly different to your hunting but, standin in the back of a truck pissed off my head while trying (unsucessfully on most occasions) to shoot kangaroo at about midnight, good clean fun that.

Originally posted by Jags#7
          Hunting is for dumb hicks. Only a stupid redneck would sit in the woods from the crack of dawn to get some meat n' antlers when I can drive to the butcher and get some meat in about 10 minutes. Dumb hicks.
          Thats just plain not nice, and your name makes me laugh a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
            never thought of that.pretty funny.
            Since you live in Florida do you hunt Aligators?
            There are deer, bears, hogs, etc. in Florida like the other states. Atleast Northern-to-Central Florida.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Jags#7 View Post
              Thats pretty funny.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

either my 30-30 or my 270, havent decided yet. are there even girls on this site?

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Using a gun to kill an an animal while its looking to feed sure sounds manly to me. Why let girls in a thread like this. And I'm no PETA freak, I just don't get the point or thrill. Shoot at something that can shoot back at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Using a gun to kill an an animal while its looking to feed sure sounds manly to me. Why let girls in a thread like this. And I'm no PETA freak, I just don't get the point or thrill. Shoot at something that can shoot back at least.
                    I can tell you've been hunting...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Uhhhh.... what animal can shoot back?

Comment

You obviously have never hunted, so why say that you don't get the point or thrill of it? Of course you don't get it, because you don't do it. And I'm just curious but I would like to know your ideas on what I should hunt that shoots back at me. Finally, it'd be nice if you didn't think all hunters hunted because it made them more manly. There are such things as tradition, appreciation of nature, and hunting for food that goes into the reason why so many hunters hunt every year. Granted, many hunters do terrible things and are not respectful of nature and other hunters but too many good people get stereotyped as "hicks" just because they hunt. Oh yeah....

I'm using a .270 this year, Ruger with a scope. Should be fun, can't wait to get back out in the woods. I might only get two days of hunting in this year because of college and whether or not I go hunting during Thanksgiving break, would really suck if so.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          Killersanta hunts dear. I can't say I saw that coming.
                          To be fair, I don't go hunting. I go killing.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                            You obviously have never hunted, so why say that you don't get the point or thrill of it? Of course you don't get it, because you don't do it. And I'm just curious but I would like to know your ideas on what I should hunt that shoots back at me. Finally, it'd be nice if you didn't think all hunters hunted because it made them more manly. There are such things as tradition, appreciation of nature, and hunting for food that goes into the reason why so many hunters hunt every year. Granted, many hunters do terrible things and are not respectful of nature and other hunters but too many good people get stereotyped as "hicks" just because they hunt. Oh yeah....

I'm using a .270 this year, Ruger with a scope. Should be fun, can't wait to get back out in the woods. I might only get two days of hunting in this year because of college and whether or not I go hunting during Thanksgiving break, would really suck if so.
                            I understand the history of hunting. When it was a neccesity of survival and people performed certain rituals or whatever. I get that. It was a way of life. And no I don't think all hunters think they are manly. I was referring to the title of the thread. The thread starter implied that. However I don't see how appreciation of nature applies to this form of hunting. What does appreciation of nature have to do with using a man made machine to kill a rather defenseless animal.
                            Last edited by Jughead10; 11-13-2007, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I'M a MAN!! I KILL ANIMALS!! MY ***** IS ENORMOUS!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                                You obviously have never hunted, so why say that you don't get the point or thrill of it? Of course you don't get it, because you don't do it. And I'm just curious but I would like to know your ideas on what I should hunt that shoots back at me. Finally, it'd be nice if you didn't think all hunters hunted because it made them more manly. There are such things as tradition, appreciation of nature, and hunting for food that goes into the reason why so many hunters hunt every year.
                                I like you Twiddler, but to equate hunting and appreciation of nature as the same thing is silly. Do hunters appreciate nature? I'm sure that many do. But there's nothing about hunting that would make someone appreciate or not appreciate nature any less.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information