For Men Only...No Girls allowed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
    PS If you do not hunt, you're a girl. Please leave this thread and go play tennis....
    lmao dammit. I don't hunt and I play tennis :/

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
      You obviously have never hunted, so why say that you don't get the point or thrill of it? Of course you don't get it, because you don't do it. And I'm just curious but I would like to know your ideas on what I should hunt that shoots back at me. Finally, it'd be nice if you didn't think all hunters hunted because it made them more manly. There are such things as tradition, appreciation of nature, and hunting for food that goes into the reason why so many hunters hunt every year. Granted, many hunters do terrible things and are not respectful of nature and other hunters but too many good people get stereotyped as "hicks" just because they hunt. Oh yeah....
      My brother/dad made me hunt when I was 10-15. I didn't like it. That's to say, I hated it. If I want to enjoy nature, I'll take a walk, and try to disturb as little as possible... not try to take as much of it out as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
        My brother/dad made me hunt when I was 10-15. I didn't like it. That's to say, I hated it. If I want to enjoy nature, I'll take a walk, and try to disturb as little as possible... not try to take as much of it out as possible.
        And he's been scarred ever since folks. Tragic story, just tragic.
        Originally posted by 7-11
        Originally posted by Renji
        Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
        But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Yee haw!

Comment

I sure do enjoy a good afternoon of killing defenseless animals who never harmed anybody. Makes me feel better about myself. After that I like running over children and beating the handicapped in basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
              I sure do enjoy a good afternoon of killing defenseless animals who never harmed anybody. Makes me feel better about myself. After that I like running over children and beating the handicapped in basketball.
              HEY HEY HEY, there is nothing wrong with running over children with a car.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                It's best when they are in strollers. An extra 50 points.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post

What my avatar would be if we could have them...

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                    It's best when they are in strollers. An extra 50 points.

Great movie or greatest movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                      My friend stuffed a "special" girl. It was the funnest thing EVER. He didn't just tap it, he nailed the ball with all his force. It was the funnest thing I have ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                        its gonna be about 45 here. im loadin up on sweaters n hot coco.
                        45? degrees?

Comment

anyone go muskrat hunting?

Sig thanks to Tobzilla

Comment

Originally posted by Jags#7 View Post
                            Can't say I have......

Comment

Originally posted by Jags#7 View Post
                              What? you just went nuts about hunting? make up your mind champ

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                I like you Twiddler, but to equate hunting and appreciation of nature as the same thing is silly. Do hunters appreciate nature? I'm sure that many do. But there's nothing about hunting that would make someone appreciate or not appreciate nature any less.
                                Not saying it is the same thing, because I agree, that would be silly. But I'm saying that during the process of hunting, one learns an appreciation for nature just through the interaction with your surroundings. Its hard to explain, but I guess I just feel more "alive" when I'm witnessing animals(more than deer) living out their daily lives in their real habitat (which is why zoos suck) even if I am considering shooting them.

And Jughead, I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure that KILLERSANTA was joking around with the title. Could be wrong, but that's the impression I got.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                I'M a MAN!! I KILL ANIMALS!! MY ***** IS ENORMOUS!!!
                                Wait, how'd you know?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information