• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Men Only...No Girls allowed!

Since Deer hunting is coming up.......

What kind of gun do you guys use?

What time do you guys go out?

Etc.....

This year I'm using a 30-30. I'll be out about 4am, then I have school at 10-2:30, then work from 3-8. So opening day is going to be a long day...

PS If you do not hunt, you're a girl. Please leave this thread and go play tennis....

Wow I thought this was a sexist thread when I first read the title haha
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I dont hunt....

Ill be out back playing basketball if you guys want me... tennis is to girly for me;)

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Anybody using archery ?

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Anyone using a tooth from a Sabertoothed Tiger they killed bare handed?
          Originally posted by 7-11
          Originally posted by Renji
          Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
          But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

.243 (im a little man)
            eh idk about 5 or 6 whenever the sun rises.
            probably stayin out till 2 or 3, unless i get a deer before that. not a hardcore hick hunter like errbody else in this town but i do like running around the woods playing army.
            anyway, its gonna be about 45 here. im loadin up on sweaters n hot coco. prbaly goin to lunch at noonish n stayin out till eeh between 2-5, prefer to leave earlier cuz one of my friends wants to catch a movie. idk well see.

PS make sure you guys post pics of whatever you hit this weekend ;)
            Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
            I smoke ten blunts before lunch
            Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
              Anybody using archery ?
              I love bow hunting, even more than rifle. But I didn't go this year.

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
              Anyone using a tooth from a Sabertoothed Tiger they killed bare handed?
              I don't wanna show off....

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
              .243 (im a little man)
              eh idk about 5 or 6 whenever the sun rises.
              probably stayin out till 2 or 3, unless i get a deer before that. not a hardcore hick hunter like errbody else in this town but i do like running around the woods playing army.
              anyway, its gonna be about 45 here. im loadin up on sweaters n hot coco. prbaly goin to lunch at noonish n stayin out till eeh between 2-5, prefer to leave earlier cuz one of my friends wants to catch a movie. idk well see.

PS make sure you guys post pics of whatever you hit this weekend ;)

I'll post any pics if I get any. If not who cares. That's what I hate about non-hunters, they don't get it. They're like "you wasted that money on tag, you sit out in the cold for nothing". No, I did it to have a good time with friends and family. The deer is just a bonus!

Comment

Barrett M82.

Comment

Bow hunting is soooo difficult.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I know, which makes it more fun. I love it, never killed a deer with a bow tho.

Comment

I like it. It's something that actually takes practice, and skill, to perfect. Rather than the aim and shoot of gun hunting, though I do both...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I've tried using a bow. I can't hit a bale of hay from 20 yards away. lol.
                        Maybe I should stick to baseball and football instead of hunting...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

something about sitting in a tree with a high powered rifle doesn't seem like hunting to me

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Trojan, small

Comment

Running with a bow in the wood seems like hunting to me :D

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information