X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FAT TUESDAY!!!!

Originally posted by ninerfan
    Originally posted by someone447
    Whats everyone doing tonight. CHEAP DRINKS IN MEXICO!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
    ah come on - its cheap drinks in Mexico every night
    Haha, true. But even cheaper last night. The cheap drinks usually are just the crappy stuff. Last night everything was a buck.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Haha, true. But even cheaper last night. The cheap drinks usually are just the crappy stuff. Last night everything was a buck.
      So your mom was half off?

ZING!

Comment

just to let yall know you should have gone to louisiana, you can almost get free drinks anywhere cuz of mardi gras celebrations.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39
          just to let yall know you should have gone to louisiana, you can almost get free drinks anywhere cuz of mardi gras celebrations.
          No you can't...

And yes, Louisiana is the place to be for Mardi Gras, but that goes without saying.
          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
            So your mom was half off?

ZING!
            DAMMIT, I told her not to do that. She needs to be able to put me through college, and that isn't happening if she is half off.

El Paso is a little too far away from Louisiana to go on a weeknight.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Went to my local bar with my drunking buddy and proceeded to get sloppy drunk. Good times. I did the parade thing Sunday when I went to New Orleans to catch all the parades there with my friends.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
                No you can't...

And yes, Louisiana is the place to be for Mardi Gras, but that goes without saying.
                during parades?? yea you can, eveyone is so damn drunk that they don't know if you are friends of theres or not, you can just gank drinks all night long.

Comment

No you can't...

during parades?? yea you can, eveyone is so damn drunk that they don't know if you are friends of theres or not, you can just gank drinks all night long.
                  Ahh, I suppose that could be true. I thought you were talking about bars. My bad.
                  The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

No you can't...

Ahh, I suppose that could be true. I thought you were talking about bars. My bad.
                    haha no but that would be sweet. no reason to move of louisiana for that very reason. sorry for the confusion.

Comment

No you can't...

Yeah, you could do that if you wanted to be a douchebag and risk the chance of getting caught and having the crap kicked out of you. Trust me, dude, there is an unwritten law down here that says "don't steal someone's beer".

But as was said earlier, N.O. is the place to be for Mardi Gras because of the parades and atmosphere.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule
                        No you can't...

Yeah, you could do that if you wanted to be a douchebag and risk the chance of getting caught and having the crap kicked out of you. Trust me, dude, there is an unwritten law down here that says "don't steal someone's beer".

But as was said earlier, N.O. is the place to be for Mardi Gras because of the parades and atmosphere.
                        i agree with there, i wouldn't do it down in NO but in the northern part of the state, like where i am orginally from (Bossier City/Shreveport) we are more open bar, basically cuz you almost know everyone and there aren't a million ppl on 4 streets. ha it's more like 5-10 thousand ppl stretched along the whole parade route.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule
                          No you can't...

i agree with there, i wouldn't do it down in NO but in the northern part of the state, like where i am orginally from (Bossier City/Shreveport) we are more open bar, basically cuz you almost know everyone and there aren't a million ppl on 4 streets. ha it's more like 5-10 thousand ppl stretched along the whole parade route.
                          Hell, I do that at tailgates all the time. I just go up and start talking to people and always get offered some beer. Now, I only have one or two then move on to the next tailgate, but thats the way to do it. You get free beer and you meet a lot of people.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information