Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAT TUESDAY!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FAT TUESDAY!!!!

    Whats everyone doing tonight. CHEAP DRINKS IN MEXICO!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

  • #2
    it coincided with Nation Pancake Day so i basically tapped myself out at the IHOP today, i'm done eating for a while

    Sig thanks to VLS

    My BC Iggles. (13-4)

    Comment


    • #3
      I had tacos and pizza tonight. Great Mexican foods.

      Comment


      • #4
        I feel bad for you... I can't believe white kids go to El Paso.

        Comment


        • #5
          I've yet to see any boobies so far today.

          Well unless you call some fat dude running around our school with his shirt pulled up seeing boobies (ok that didn't happen either).


          Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sweetness34
            I've yet to see any boobies so far today.

            Well unless you call some fat dude running around our school with his shirt pulled up seeing boobies (ok that didn't happen either).
            Where do u live, so I can do this.

            Comment


            • #7
              i think yodachus sig is too big

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DChess
                i think yodachus sig is too big

                No, it isn't. BTW, here u go Sweetness....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by yodachu
                  Originally posted by sweetness34
                  I've yet to see any boobies so far today.

                  Well unless you call some fat dude running around our school with his shirt pulled up seeing boobies (ok that didn't happen either).
                  Where do u live, so I can do this.
                  Bloomington, IL...I will personally fly you down here if you agree to do this.


                  Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sweetness34
                    Originally posted by yodachu
                    Originally posted by sweetness34
                    I've yet to see any boobies so far today.

                    Well unless you call some fat dude running around our school with his shirt pulled up seeing boobies (ok that didn't happen either).
                    Where do u live, so I can do this.
                    Bloomington, IL...I will personally fly you down here if you agree to do this.
                    I'm a manolatern.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      well actually this dosent count but yesturday i wuz hangin wit my friends and then we saw some really huge guy sit down and then he picked up his fat and put it on the table- it really freaked me out! but u just know he lives on fat tuesdays

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        And... Everyone ******* bailed. WHO GIVES A DAMN IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW?!?!!?!? My friends ******* suck. I really can't wait to get out if this **** hole of a town.
                        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i had a burrito today!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by someone447
                            And... Everyone *********** bailed. WHO GIVES A DAMN IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW?!?!!?!? My friends *********** suck. I really can't wait to get out if this *********** hole of a town.
                            Come to San Diego.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: FAT TUESDAY!!!!

                              Originally posted by someone447
                              Whats everyone doing tonight. CHEAP DRINKS IN MEXICO!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
                              ah come on - its cheap drinks in Mexico every night


                              me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information