The Biggest Game: Billingsley vs. JBond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
    canadian who hates america. he made a thread to prove it a while a go. then dchess made one to ban him.
    I hate America.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I hate America.
      so does cartmanclone

do you wanna be like him?
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Who doesn't want to be like cartmanclone?

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          It might be thread worthy if it were two top notch posters, instead of one top notch poster and a no name. I mean seriously who in the **** is billingsley anyway?
          Dont give me that. You know who I am. Dont be foolish. I remember you getting upset at me for speaking bad about Willis Mcgahee, which "crazily" enough, the Bills are performing better than the Ravens. I also remember you along with others nagging on Canadian Bacon and Canada itself.

I like to sitr up controversy. Thats how I do it. Many people probably don't like me, but why be like the norm, be different.

Comment

This thread is going to turn into a winner, I guarantee it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

it has cartmanclone
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26
                You are a big steaming pot of ignorance. I guess rednecks ran out of people to insult for religion, race and sexual orientation, so now you have to settle for bashing people based on where they're from, even though you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Typical redneck Texan making generalizations about Canadians based on overused American misconceptions. It's a tired act.
                he isnt a texan.

cartmanclone on the other hand is.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                  canadian who hates america. he made a thread to prove it a while a go. then dchess made one to ban him.
                  canadian who hates america but lives there now lol

Comment

Dude who deleated my post?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                      Dont give me that. You know who I am. Dont be foolish. I remember you getting upset at me for speaking bad about Willis Mcgahee, which "crazily" enough, the Bills are performing better than the Ravens. I also remember you along with others nagging on Canadian Bacon and Canada itself.

I like to sitr up controversy. Thats how I do it. Many people probably don't like me, but why be like the norm, be different.
                      And McGahee has proved you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Dude who deleated my post?
                        Haha, I'm wondering the same thing. I guess my warn meter just got bumped.

oops.
                        Originally posted by 7-11
                        Originally posted by Renji
                        Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                        But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

I did, my power on these boards is quite underrated

Comment

JBond vs. who? I think the most important game is me and JBond's NCAA football championship game that we've waited months to play due to it's extreme significance. C'mon, i'm immensely more important than some little Canadian, DChess obsessed shmuck.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                              JBond vs. who? I think the most important game is me and JBond's NCAA football championship game that we've waited months to play due to it's extreme significance. C'mon, i'm immensely more important than some little Canadian, DChess obsessed shmuck.
                              The real championship game was in the semi finals. There is no way the finals could have been better than that game so there is no point in playing it. And we all know it wouldn't have been close.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                                I did, my power on these boards is quite underrated
                                duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...awesome.
                                Originally posted by 7-11
                                Originally posted by Renji
                                Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                                But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information