Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Wahlberg to play Max Payne

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/11/09/ma...lay-max-payne/

We know it's been a while since you've heard anything about the Max Payne series of games, and don't worry: You won't be breaking your streak today. What you are going to hear about is an upcoming Max Payne film starring ... wait for it ... Mark Wahlberg. Yes, the former Funky Bunch CEO is reportedly going to be grimacing his way through an adventure based on the noir series. John Moore of Flight of the Phoenix and Behind Enemy Lines fame will direct.

What's just as (if not more) exciting to us it that we doubt Rockstar will miss the opportunity to cash in on the film with a new Max Payne, and, frankly, he's been gone too long.

------

I was a fan of the games back in the day but I'm sure they are going to mess this up.

they can't mess it up. Marky Mark is in it.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Marky Mark playing Max Payne with that high girly voice...

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
        Marky Mark playing Max Payne with that high girly voice...
        Personally i think the voice needs to be gritty and just more.. max payneish ... he will prolyl do a good job but htere is probabaly a better person they could have picked

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Marky Mark is surprisingly a pretty good actor, it better than them going and getting Vin Diesel or Bruce Willis or someone like that, plus he fits the role of normal guy gone insase better

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            Marky Mark is surprisingly a pretty good actor, it better than them going and getting Vin Diesel or Bruce Willis or someone like that, plus he fits the role of normal guy gone insase better
            I agree MW is a good actor if the movie sucks it will have more to do with bad story line then MW IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Marky Mark is surprisingly a pretty good racist
              I totally agree. Which is why I refuse to see any of his films.
              Originally posted by 7-11
              Originally posted by Renji
              Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
              But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
                I totally agree. Which is why I refuse to see any of his films.
                how is he racist??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Matt Damonnnn.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                    Matt Damonnnn.
                    I'm sure movie executives are drooling to have Jason Bourne play Max Payne.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I'm sure movie executives are drooling to have Jason Bourne play Max Payne.
                      I'm sure movie executives have no idea who Max Payne actually is. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go watch Fantastic Four 2, where they fight Galactus..... the planet sized cloud.

Comment

I thought Christian Bale would have been a better choice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

As much as I love Mark Wahlberg, from an amateur CSA view, this was a terrible love on his part.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                            how is he racist??
                            Originally posted by wikipedia
                            As a young teenager, Wahlberg participated in several violent acts for which he was charged, later claiming to have been in trouble 20-25 times with the Boston Police Department as a youth. At 15 he harassed a group of African American school children on a field trip by throwing rocks (causing injuries) and shouting epithets.[7] When he was sixteen (again using racist language), Wahlberg knocked one middle aged Vietnamese man unconscious with a wooden stick, and left another Vietnamese man permanently blinded in one eye.[8][9][4] Wahlberg has said that he has no recollection of the incident because he passed out just before the police caught him.[4] For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged for attempted murder, pled guilty to assault, and was sentenced to 2 years in jail at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days.[8][10] In yet another incident when he was 21 Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[11]
                            Is that reason enough?
                            Originally posted by 7-11
                            Originally posted by Renji
                            Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                            But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
                              Is that reason enough?
                              my favorite part was 2 years of prison=45 actual days lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information