No announcement yet.

Your methods of cheating on a test?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look down at your test, or look up like you are thinking, and then glance at someones paper. Not like grabbing the answer, you would have to do this a few times, but getting the word order, you can put it together

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

I do the table notes too. Also, I have a see through folder and I put the note so I can see them and put it next to my desk.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

TA's, get to be friends with them and you can get answers to anything

Comment

Some guy at my university wrote answers on the bottom of his shoes. Don't ask me how, but he was caught. I don't think risking your academic future over one test is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
            Some guy at my university wrote answers on the bottom of his shoes. Don't ask me how, but he was caught. I don't think risking your academic future over one test is worth it.
            i think that is the best point. I havent blatently cheated on a test in a couple years. I'll glance over if i am completely lost on a question but that's usually it. Definately not worth the risk.
            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
              i think that is the best point. I havent blatently cheated on a test in a couple years. I'll glance over if i am completely lost on a question but that's usually it. Definately not worth the risk.
              In high school I can understand. Worst that can happen is you get a 0 on the test. In university, you can not only get suspended or expelled, but it can be nearly impossible to get into another school because you have this terrible blemish on your record.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                Exactly, if your caught cheating in any test at all at my university you're immediately kicked out and most likely won't be able to go to any university in Australia again. But yeah, cheating in tests was seriously enjoyable up to about the age of 15, after that, kinda gets risky and more difficult and just not worth it.

Comment

I'd like to consider myself a master cheater at my high school. Here are some of my methods that i've used.

1) Steal the test/exam before the day of the test/exam. Alot of teachers leave them somewhere on their desk or in a drawer, take a look around you might find one.

At my school every person has their own login (teachers and students). If you are able to get onto a cpu that a teacher has just used and not signed out of you can usually find the test by searching their files. If you find it just send it to yourself via email.

2) Voice record answers to MP3. I used to have a voice recording MP3 and I did this grade 10 business. Pretty simple, just that you can't get caught with the ear phone in your ear. I had long hair back then so it was quite easy.

3) In math or science classes I would always write a bunch of info on the inside of the cover for my calculator. You have to have the right calculator to do this but it's a very effective method.

4) Writing the answers on a small paper and just hiding that paper either under your test, under your leg, or wherever else you can think of putting it.

5) Text message another person and they give back the answer. Used it like once. Too time consuming, you should probably guess if you have to do that.

stephenson86

Comment

I use the "high school teacher don't give a crap if you cheat anyway so just don't be completely obvious" method.

Comment

i would hide my notes in the septic tank or what ever its called behind the bogs then i would go to the toilet like 3 times a test and just read the relevant notes

Comment

when you are a loud to bring a index card. My friend brings 2 or 3 in his pocket and switches them.

Comment

i only cheated one time in high school. had a big trig test and i was kinda lost at the time...but, a fire alarm went off and as i was leaving the room, i had a great view of everybody's test. kinda saved my ass.

i got accused of plagerism in college when i did not do it, and it was quite the battle.

Comment

Long sleeves with something writted on my arm

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

chapstick the side of a scantron.

Comment

Studying. Getting caught is not worth it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information