Your methods of cheating on a test?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your methods of cheating on a test?

Come on guys, we've all gone through high school or college and cheated on a ton of tests. What were/are your ways of doing it?
    For me, if the teacher puts up dividers between the students, I just move it forward a little bit before the test so I can still see the other person's test if I lean back just a little.
    Or, my friends and I tap once for the answer to be A, twice for B, and so on. Or we'd hold up our fingers. To say what question we need help with, we'd do this: If we need help w/ #27, we'd tap our pencils twice, pause, and then do it 7 times.
    A third way, is once most people are finished and they all start talking and distracting the teacher, I just blatantly ask people out loud what the answers are.
    For math or science, you can write formulas on a tiny piece of paper and take that out during the test.
    Post your methods, and maybe some people here will be helped out.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

oh yeah, and today my friends got a copy of last year's test from a friend and it was the exact same as this years. I quickly memorized the answers and finished it in like 2 minutes.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

To be honest, I have never cheated on a test.

In high school it was easy and I knew a lot of people that did it. University is different. They're pretty strict at my school and it's pretty difficult after first year when the class sizes shrink.

Comment

Studying.

Comment

in an econ class i had a couple years ago, i created a program on my scientific calculator and just type in formulas and vocab-definitions and that kind of stuff and save it. A lot of work typing that stuff on a calculator, but i couldnt remember some of the vocab. Usually in lecture halls though, just wear a hat and I can look down on the people's test in front of me if i need to.

Usually i'm good with the studying route though, tests generally dont try to trick you or anything that just studying for them is easier than risking getting caught for cheating.
          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Sleep with the teacher.

Comment

I just used to write notes on a sheet of paper, and I would try to sit somewhere in the front half of the class, and as the teacher would walk up and pass out the test, once she passed where I was sitting, I would pull out the notes, and fit them into the test papers. So I would just be flipping back and forth between pages getting the answers, and the teachers would never have a clue.

Comment

i don't trust my friends' educational abilities enough to cheat off of them. i will occassionally scribble notes on the table right before a test though.
                I'm a state.

Comment

I just do it the old fashion way. Looking at my neighbor's paper.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                    in an econ class i had a couple years ago, i created a program on my scientific calculator and just type in formulas and vocab-definitions and that kind of stuff and save it. A lot of work typing that stuff on a calculator, but i couldnt remember some of the vocab. Usually in lecture halls though, just wear a hat and I can look down on the people's test in front of me if i need to.

Usually i'm good with the studying route though, tests generally dont try to trick you or anything that just studying for them is easier than risking getting caught for cheating.
                    You're allowed to use programmable calculators during your tests?

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      I just do it the old fashion way. Looking at my neighbor's paper.
                      How do you know they have the right answer though? I've seen so many people burned doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        It was probably a graphing calculator....at least thats what im guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                          i don't trust my friends' educational abilities enough to cheat off of them. i will occassionally scribble notes on the table right before a test though.
                          Hahahaha. Too funny.

Comment

yeah, just a scientific graphing calculator, could use them a couple years ago, cant any more which is fine because a financial calculator is usually a lot more helpful on most of my tests.
                            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

How do you know they have the right answer though? I've seen so many people burned doing this.

Most often the person sitting next to me is smarter than me, so I just take their word for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information