No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, I saw someone above didn't know it was on the wii, so I figured it might not be out in the US, my bad.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• I have already pre-ordered Brawl, MK, and No More Heroes. Also have to get the new Resident Evil. Online co-op play = the tits...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I started playing the Simpsons game last night. Pretty fun, but it's not the greatest Wii game out there. Very funny with lots of cool quotes and such.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Is Madden 08 at all worth it? Is the online mode free? I might pick it up tonight.

Comment

• Madden 08 is absolutely terrible. Maybe you'll like it, but I recommend renting that one first.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
              Is Madden 08 at all worth it? Is the online mode free? I might pick it up tonight.
              i dont recommed it.
              Tecmo Bowl is a better value in VC and its 5 Dollars.
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Madden 08 is absolutely terrible. Maybe you'll like it, but I recommend renting that one first.
                That's why I got the Gamecube version, since I knew the controls.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  I have already pre-ordered Brawl, MK, and No More Heroes. Also have to get the new Resident Evil. Online co-op play = the tits...
                  I pre-ordered Brawl when I pre-ordered Galaxy. Guy at the counter said "you wanna pre-order some other games?" and so I did Brawl. Hope I didn't lose the receipt, lol.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    I pre-ordered Brawl when I pre-ordered Galaxy. Guy at the counter said "you wanna pre-order some other games?" and so I did Brawl. Hope I didn't lose the receipt, lol.
                    i need to do that.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• My parents bought me and my sister a Wii for Christmas.

We have...

-Wii Sports
                      -Madden 2008
                      -Mario Galaxy
                      -Guitar Hero III

I'm not a big fan of Madden..

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        My parents bought me and my sister a Wii for Christmas.

We have...

-Wii Sports
                        -Madden 2008
                        -Mario Galaxy
                        -Guitar Hero III

I'm not a big fan of Madden..
                        do you like old video games?

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                          do you like old video games?
                          it depends on which game it is.

why?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            it depends on which game it is.

why?
                            you can buy them on your wii.

Comment

• What are the best VC games? I just dowloaded SM3 for NES and have 1000 points to work with.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                                you can buy them on your wii.
                                Not nearly as many as I would like. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information