Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
    What are the best VC games? I just dowloaded SM3 for NES and have 1000 points to work with.
    Kid Icarus, if you enjoy a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
      Not nearly as many as I would like. :(
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rth_America%29
      there is a lot. more coming too.
      Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
      What are the best VC games? I just dowloaded SM3 for NES and have 1000 points to work with.
      any legend of zelda.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• this made my day:
        Quartermann: remember THQ's N64 wrestler No Mercy? It's coming back.
        By 1UP Staff, 11/09/2007

It's Friday and we're all still reeling from the news that NPD numbers won't be gracing us in the weeks ahead, but as the latest issue of EGM falls into subscriber hands, the Quartermann's able to bring you the latest rumors. And lest we forget, Quartermann was right on the money about Bionic Commando.

This month, an old rumor resurfaces in a new form, as BioShock is apparently back on for PlayStation 3. Previously, it'd been speculated that Microsoft tied up 2K Games' aquatic adventure as an exclusive, but there's a change in the tide, as the world of Rapture may be Cell-enabled in 2008, after all.

And while Metal Gear fans are pouting over the most recent Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots delay, Kojima Productions hasn't been snoozing about taking the series in other directions. While everyone else is taking their franchises to Nintendo DS, Metal Gear is sticking to PSP, with a brand-new (that's not a spin-off) game headed to the portable, this time taking Snake back to the early days of his career.

We'll leave you with two last tidbits. One, THQ's WWF: No Mercy for the Nintendo 64 is coming back via the WiiWare service with completely updated rosters. Two, the lackluster performance of Sonic the Hedgehog hasn't deterred Sega; they're already hard at work at another "real" Sonic game. 2D, please!

See you next month, and make sure to check out the latest issue of EGM's special holiday "Games Overload" issue, landing in the hands of subscribers any day now
        WWF NO MERCY!!!
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• the greatest games on VC are Mario 64 and LOZOT...I wish they'd put Majora's mask on there and Goldeneye...

Comment

• how do you buy the games?

I want to buy Super Mario, Doctor Mario, etc.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
              the greatest games on VC are Mario 64 and LOZOT...I wish they'd put Majora's mask on there and Goldeneye...
              I dont know why no Majora's mask yet. Maybe waiting for a time of dull nintendo releases, or maybe before smash we get it. Probably get Smash 64 before smash, but Majora's mask could happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                how do you buy the games?

I want to buy Super Mario, Doctor Mario, etc.
                is your wii connected to the internet?
                if so then click on Wii Shop Channell.
                Then use credit card to buy 1000 wii points (10 dollars) or more, and there is no discount for buying in bulk.
                then search through games by console. You can play NES with just wii remote, but need classic controller or gamecube controller to play n64, SNES, or SEGA games. TG16 is both kinda.
                then download, and that game is forever yours.

Comment

• I think I'm gonna go with Ocarina of Time. The best part about it is I've never played it, but loved A Link to the Past and Wind Waker.... and apparently it's one of the best video games of all time. http://www.filibustercartoons.com/games.htm

I love the Wii.

As for Madden, I'll wait for 09.
                  Last edited by ny10804; 12-28-2007, 11:02 PM.

Comment

I think I'm gonna go with Ocarina of Time. The best part about it is I've never played it, but loved A Link to the Past and Wind Waker.
                    do you have a gamecube controller or classic controller plug in?

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                      do you have a gamecube controller or classic controller plug in?
                      A wavebird, that will work, right?

Comment

A wavebird, that will work, right?
                        yeah, i wish i had one.
                        but teh wavebird will work.

Comment

• What's everyone's top score for bowling? I'm at a weak 184. Gotta work on that.

Comment

What's everyone's top score for bowling? I'm at a weak 184. Gotta work on that.
                            I got a 256 the first week I got my wii. Now I average like a 150 although I hardly ever play.

Comment

• I've had a 253 once...that's my highest though...

I avg. around 180

Comment

• My highest is around 215. My average is probably around 160

I'm good at golf though.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information