No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tend to get around 190-200. I prefer tennis and boxing, though bowling is plenty awesome.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Of all the sports games, bowling is by far the most accurate/realistic.

Maybe I just suck, but tennis is not my cup of tea (I can't ever hit a forehand correctly).

Comment

• I suck at the bowling, I can't stop making the ball curve to the left :S. Anyway I've not played WiiSports too much, but Boxing is my favourite on there. I'm hooked on GH3.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
          I suck at the bowling, I can't stop making the ball curve to the left :S. Anyway I've not played WiiSports too much, but Boxing is my favourite on there. I'm hooked on GH3.
          u shouldnt stop how u throw, just find the point where it is the best. In the beginning i just went wide left alot of times. Then i moved my Mii so that he almost threw into the gutter and it work out fine cause it curved right into the mid

Comment

• I just discovered this Virtual Console deal, Mario Kart 64, here I come!

Comment

• The Virtual Console has been there since Day 1. It is awesome. Really makes you appreciate the genius of original NES.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Do you need to buy the original controller to play the n64 games? I have the thing that you put the remote inside to make it a controller, but that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                  Do you need to buy the original controller to play the n64 games? I have the thing that you put the remote inside to make it a controller, but that's all.
                  You can use a gamecube controller or the classic controller they sell for the wii.

Comment

• I think the highest I got in bowling was a little under or over 200; can't remember.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                      You can use a gamecube controller or the classic controller they sell for the wii.
                      Ok thanks :)

Comment

• Oh yeah, I once saw a guy get 7 or 8 strikes in a row on bowling.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                          Oh yeah, I once saw a guy get 7 or 8 strikes in a row on bowling.
                          I've seen a guy get 9 strikes in a row in consecutive games. Both times on the tenth frame he only knocked 9 pins down. I think they make it impossible (or close to it) for you to get a 300.

Comment

• i just bought tecmo bowl :D
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• I cant wait for my roommate to get his wii so i can hijack it.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                                What's everyone's top score for bowling? I'm at a weak 184. Gotta work on that.
                                I've bowled a 300 on two seperate occasions and I usually get around 250. It's a pretty easy game to master.

stephenson86

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information