No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a couple of people who have done better but the videos are longer. I can barely do that song on easy, and am working on medium lol.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Ur from Uk right? R there alot of people playing WII over there?

btw isnt it like half past 1 in the morning?

Comment

• Yeah it's almost 1.30am here, I can't sleep haha, was at a football (soccer) game earlier and my brain is working overtime haha. Anyway there is quite a lot of people playing the Wii, but like everywhere else it's just a nightmare trying to get hold of them at the moment. People are paying £300+ for them, which I guess is like $600 or so.

Comment

• should be about $600.
          German People also love the WII. Its not all sold out though in germany, i believe u can get a WII for about $300-350.
          I just got it for Xmas and its funny couz my parents love it too. I mean they never wanted me to have any console. Its just really an innovation and u know, u control everything by moving.

what soccer game did u see :D

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
            Yeah it's almost 1.30am here, I can't sleep haha, was at a football (soccer) game earlier and my brain is working overtime haha. Anyway there is quite a lot of people playing the Wii, but like everywhere else it's just a nightmare trying to get hold of them at the moment. People are paying £300+ for them, which I guess is like $600 or so.
            So weird how supply can't meet demand in most other countries but in Australia it's just a matter of wandering into any retailer and picking one up.

Oh and those prices are ridiculous. AUD $400 here.

Comment

• the best I can do on Dragonforce is 3 stars on medium...the song is absolutely butt nasty...great fun though....

oh, btw...I just beat Mario Galaxy....now I'm going to try my hardest to get all the stars...what an amazing game...

Comment

• I really heard alot about Galaxy on this board
                is it really that good? i had to pay like $60..so is it one of the best games ever?
                its solo modus right?
                and whats the best party game? Raving Rabbits?

Comment

• Originally posted by Renji View Post
                  I really heard alot about Galaxy on this board
                  is it really that good? i had to pay like $60..so is it one of the best games ever?
                  its solo modus right?
                  and whats the best party game? Raving Rabbits?
                  Galaxy is completely amazing. I had some minor criticism of it earlier, but I was totally wrong. It's the best. I'm on the last Star level currently to get 120 stars, and then apparently I will unlock Luigi and have 120 more levels to go.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I'm at 37 stars and taking my damn sweet time. It's gonna be a long wait for Madden 09 for me, and I'm gonna spend my time waiting by beating some quality games (Galaxy, Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario Bros. 3).

Comment

• I'm just curious if anyone is willing to argue this with me.

Three best games on the system...

1. Super Mario Galaxy
                      2. Resident Evil 4
                      3. The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                        I'm just curious if anyone is willing to argue this with me.

Three best games on the system...

1. Super Mario Galaxy
                        2. Resident Evil 4
                        3. The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
                        1. Twilight Princess

Yeah.

Comment

• And I might buy some used games... like TP.

Anyone know some good used video games stores? EBGames gives you a huge 5 dollar discount to buy a used version of a game.

Craigslist is pretty good though.

I've actually got a good gameplan though: get SSBB and Mario Kart and wait for Madden to come out.

Comment

• well...ebay is sometimes the best place to get discounted stuff....

Galaxy is absolutely one of the best games of the past 7 years...and has been confirmed that when you get all 120 stars that you unlock luigi and another 120? That would be amazing...I just beat it and I'm going to slowly work my way to 120...on the infamous 60 right now...

my best games for the wii at the present time are...
                            1) Galaxy
                            2) Twilight Princess
                            3) Resident Evil 4

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                              1. Twilight Princess

Yeah.
                              I didn't mean to put them in order, just that those are the best 3 games.

Comment

• Has anyone got or played Need For Speed Pro Street on the wii? I'm looking for a racing game and it looks good from what I have seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information