Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you played Zelda?

Comment

The bosses in Zelda were waaaay too easy. Great game, though. Zack & Wiki is exclusively a puzzle game. Not even close to Zelda. Much more challenging in terms of how you have to think, etc.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

So what are the best games on the wii right now, since mine will only be coming with wii sports... any recommendations welcomed.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Wii Sports is pretty fantastic. I recommend Zelda: Twilight Princess. I loved Godfather as well. Metroid Prime 3 is a great first person shooter. I am loving Zack & Wiki and Super Mario Galaxy. I'm also told that Paper Mario for Wii is really good. My favorite game on Wii is Ramon's Raving Rabbids. The original should be cheap, and the sequel is coming out next week.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Unless you're a huge Mario Party fan (UKfan) stay away from MP8. I would recommend Guitar Hero, Zelda, and Galaxy. Strikers was alright. Stay away from Madden. And buy the Wii Zapper! Comes out in a few days.

Basically Zelda and Galaxy are must-haves.

Comment

What is the Zapper?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                What is the Zapper?
                http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802783

I know it works with Ghost Squad, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and Medal of Honor 2 but none of those interest me too much. Any advice on which I should get?

I''m buying the Zapper as soon as it comes out though so I can play Link's Crossbow Training.

Comment

I don't like these constant Wii accessories. Most of them don't really work for me in general.

Comment

Alright thanks, I was definitely looking at guitar hero and galaxy so that's good to hear. I'll read some reviews on the others later. +rep for the advice, Roy remind me to rep you, I can't right now.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

All I have played are Wii Sports and that game with the weird looking rabbits on the cover. That was actually pretty fun. I like when you have to make the motion of moving the jump rope and then making the motion of jumping with your other hand. Its really challenging.

Comment

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, comes out soon I think and that seems like a game made perfectly for the Wii

Comment

I just got nfs: prostreet

It's alright, it would be better if there was online. Plus the 2 player, split screen is lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                            I don't like these constant Wii accessories. Most of them don't really work for me in general.
                            Constant? This is the first one I'm going to buy, and one of the first I've heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, comes out soon I think and that seems like a game made perfectly for the Wii
                              I can't believe they're not going to have RE5 for Wii. I think I'm going to have to save up and get a 360 with games like Assasin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, and now RE5 available exclusively for next-gen systems excluding the Wii.

Comment

I rented Galaxy and i am enjoying it.

One thing i like about the wii is the Virtual Console games, i just wish you could buy classic controllers that are just like the old controllers. It would really complete the Super Mario Brothers experience.
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information