No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 53 stars in Galaxy, and only now is it getting really challenging. Which I like.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I need to pick up Galaxy, I'd like to checkout Strikers too. I can't wait until the new Mario Kart comes out!
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
        I need to pick up Galaxy, I'd like to checkout Strikers too. I can't wait until the new Mario Kart comes out!
        Same here. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, too.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

I'm up to about 15 stars in Galaxy. I haven't had the time to really spend on it, but I've done about 5 hours or so. Looks like these comets make things extra difficult and such. I had some difficulty with the special galaxies, such as the Candy or the one with Mario rolling on the ball. I am still loving this game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I have about 35 stars in Galaxy. You can definitely tell it's getting harder.

Comment

I look forward to spending more time on it. The game is going to be much more involved and much longer than I had originally anticipated.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                I look forward to spending more time on it. The game is going to be much more involved and much longer than I had originally anticipated.
                Just wait until story time! Haha, you'll see.

Comment

I'm sure I will. Probably won't really have a chance to play much more Wii until after the holiday.

Comment

I've played a lot more Mario Galaxy. Probably 4-5 hours more. Got through the entire Fountains level and most of the Kitchen Observatory. Up to close to 30 stars. The game is getting much more challenging, for sure. I find the single galaxies (candy, flipswitch, disappearing) to be incredibly challenging. My favorite level is the one where Mario is on the giant stone in the sky. Fantastic setup and even more difficult when I had to do it with double speed enemies.

Comment

I beat the game Tuesday (that is, I beat the final Bowser). Getting all 120 stars will be the new trick and should take a good deal longer.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Wow. 120 stars? Does that include a lot of comet battles and such? I know you can move comets around. Any other tricks I need to be aware of?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                          Wow. 120 stars? Does that include a lot of comet battles and such? I know you can move comets around. Any other tricks I need to be aware of?
                          Well, I have the strategy guide, but I vow not to use it unless absolutely necessary. Embarrassingly, I've used it once, and it was on the very first boss (I didn't realize you could run just by it to get to the tail...).

I guess comet battles have to do with it, yes. This is where the game gets even better, because there's so many different challenges to do and places to go.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

I heard brawl had been pushed back...what's the deal on that...

I'm probably going tomorrow to pick up Galaxy and Metroid: corruption...any other games I should look into?

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                              I heard brawl had been pushed back...what's the deal on that...

I'm probably going tomorrow to pick up Galaxy and Metroid: corruption...any other games I should look into?
                              Zelda of course if you don't have it... also Guitar Hero.

Comment

Man, Im getting a Wii for my birthday and its immposible to FIND!!! ARGHH!!

I plan on getting these 2 games at first-

Medal of Honor Heros 2 & Madden 08(or Mario Galaxy)

are those games any good? I've read reviews on IGN but I would like to know some of your thoughts as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information