Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
    Galazy was amazing, Im definately gonna pick up the second one. Did anyone ever stick it out tho and get to play as Luigi? As fun as the game was I never cared enough to go for the full 100.
    I started but didnt finish. Apparently theres two new worlds if you complete it with luigi. I have it half way done, maybe eventually I'll finish it up.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Edit: Never mind.
      Last edited by Splat; 03-07-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• I beat Mario Bros now I'm going back and trying to get the three big coins on each level trying being the key word.

Comment

• I haven't played my Wii in close to two years. No offense boys I just feel it doesn't come close to comparing to the other big consoles.

Comment

• I haven't played my Wii in close to two years. No offense boys I just feel it doesn't come close to comparing to the other big consoles.
            This reads as "I never have friends around" to me.

I agree completely that as a single player console the Wii is really lacking, but it has the other consoles covered as a party console when you have mates over.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
              This reads as "I never have friends around" to me.

I agree completely that as a single player console the Wii is really lacking, but it has the other consoles covered as a party console when you have mates over.
              Completely the opposite. I always have friends around, we just choose to play better games. Halo online, NBA and Madden, some COD and Gears from time to time. IMO the Wii was a complete failure, no friend I know that bought it from the start actually still plays it. I'm sorry if I offend any Nintendo fanboys here.

Comment

• Super Smash brothers is still the best game. so much fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                  Completely the opposite. I always have friends around, we just choose to play better games. Halo online, NBA and Madden, some COD and Gears from time to time. IMO the Wii was a complete failure, no friend I know that bought it from the start actually still plays it. I'm sorry if I offend any Nintendo fanboys here.
                  I'm not offend at all what ever floats your boat.

That said to say the Wii is a complete failure is laughable since it has out sold both PS3 and X-Box 360.

Comment

• NHL 2K10 makes the Wii EPIC!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      I'm not offend at all what ever floats your boat.

That said to say the Wii is a complete failure is laughable since it has out sold both PS3 and X-Box 360.
                      Yeah I mean, it did a good job marketing itself. But since I bought a 360, there's been one period where I've played the Wii: The time between when my xbox broke and when I got a new xbox.

The friends angle, I disagree, whenever my friends and I are playing video games, we're always playing NBA, or NHL, or Madden, or UFC, or Fight Night, or taking turns on CoD, or doing special ops on CoD, etc. I think there has been two times, off the top of my head, where my friends and I have decided to play Wii. One was wii bowling(and I don't think he even had a 360) and one was Mario Party.
                      Last edited by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf); 03-21-2010, 08:09 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I'm not trying to say the Wii is better I just think it's pretty funny for someone to say the Wii has been a failure.

Comment

• Wii is easily the most fun with friends. Super smash, Mario kart, New super mario bros are all awesome. Although imo, 360 is the best all around system in this console war, best games and alot of them, awesome online service, the only thing I really have a problem with is the failure rate of them, but game wise, 360 is my favorite.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• To me...The Wii is a family friendly system. When I'm over at my parents house I sit there and play Wii with them and my sister. It's always a fun time. Now the XBOX 360 is a console that can be played with friends or without friends. And that's what I like about it.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I've still never touched a Wii. I could actually buy one today if I really wanted one but, dont really feel like spending the money. As for the other two...the PS3 has some exceptional exclusives and blu ray is bad ass. I still think the 360 is the most well-rounded by far, with the titles and online gaming but, the PS3 is def. gaining ground with their excellent game lineup. The playstation network will never be on Xbox Live's level, though. I love the PS3 exclusives but, still do the vast majority of my gaming on the 360. Hooray for having both! :D Such a video game nerd.

edit...

Mass Effect is my favorite franchise, and it's only on the 360 and Alan Wake has been my most anticipated game for a good 5 years...and I still think the PS3 Exclusives now best that of the 360. Uncharted 1+2, Resistence 1+2, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, MLB: The Show, Gran Turismo 5, etc. It also helps that I've never been a big Halo fan but, the PS3 exclusive lineup is just more impressive.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 03-22-2010, 11:47 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I've still never touched a Wii.
                                That's what she said....

I never really thought I would like the Wii didn't even want to play one let alone own one then I played and loved it.

The Wii is not as flashy as the other two and if your a hard core gamer your better off going with one of them.

The Wii is just fun to play it's really family friendly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information