Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
    I'm the one Wii owner in existance who does not like Zelda: Twilight Princess.
    You got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
      I know. THe only games I have purchased are Super Mario World and Super Mario Brothers 3. But this isn't because I don't want to, I'm afraid I'll run out of room on my Wii before more games I REALLY want are released.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
      Super Smash Brothers
      Wrestlemania 2000
      Goldeneye 64
      Mercs (Sega Genesis)
      Starfox (SNES)
      both those are unlikely, due to copyright reasons, and if they were out, they'd cost more
      I'm forgetting a bunch of Nintendo 64 games.

But add that to the games I've been considering getting....
      Zelda: Ocarina of Time
      Starfox 64
      Mario Kart 64

I'm the one Wii owner in existance who does not like Zelda: Twilight Princess.
      I have never tried it.
      I want to try Soul Calibur Legends, EA Playground and Sonic & Mario Olympics. But my local Blockbuster is horrible.
      pretty fun, if you like olympic games.
      i just rented Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 for wii. gonna try it out soon
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        both those are unlikely, due to copyright reasons, and if they were out, they'd cost more

Ah crud.

Those were two of my favorite N64 games. I much prefer the N64 pro wrestling games and PS2 Def Jam games to today's pro wrestling games.

As for Zelda: Twilight Princess, in order to try to avoid getting neg repped, I'll just say I didn't make it past the beginning of the game and leave it at that.

Comment

Rayman 2 = Super Fun.
          i played this game for 10+ hours so far and i got it last night

more fun with other people then by yourself
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

10 days until I finally get my Wii! Ugh the days are ticking by so slow, but then Christmas day I gotta go to a family meal, so unless my great aunt wants to play WiiSports, I gotta wait another day!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

So how much is it to buy the older games on the wii like original mario and so forth. and can you use the wii controller or do u need an older one? I'm looking inot getting one thats why im inquiring. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                So how much is it to buy the older games on the wii like original mario and so forth. and can you use the wii controller or do u need an older one? I'm looking inot getting one thats why im inquiring. Thanks.
                They are anywhere from 500-1000 points each, and you can buy points in "bundles" of 1000 for ten dollars.

Just a few days ago they made a gifting service where you can buy games for someone else, although I've been told it costs extra points to send the gift on top of purchasing it.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Anyone know how where/how I can buy $250 unused Wii? I really want one, but it looks bleak.

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                    Anyone know how where/how I can buy $250 unused Wii? I really want one, but it looks bleak.
                    1) Learn Japanese

2) Fly to Japan

3) Kidnap Shigeru Miyamoto, and tell him that in exchange for his freedom he must sell you a Wii for $250.

...and there you go. Alot simpler than the normal way.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I would really try ebay...just keep trying...back when I got mine they were no where to be found but I kept searching ebay and...BOOM...I found one with two games for $300...they're out there...

Comment

Become best friends with the managers at gamestops, EB Games, Target, Wal*Mart, etc. Have them call you when they get one in. if it is a female then become her boyfriend and she'll help you out

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                          Become best friends with the managers at gamestops, EB Games, Target, Wal*Mart, etc. Have them call you when they get one in. if it is a female then become her boyfriend and she'll help you out
                          Why can't Nintendo make things easy and just make more? I've had the past four Nintendo systems, I should be getting some damn preferential treatment.

Comment

Why can't Nintendo make things easy and just make more? I've had the past four Nintendo systems, I should be getting some damn preferential treatment.

So far as I know, they are. It's not helping. Now it just means they sell out in four seconds instead of two.

Comment

Apparently, Nintendo isn't really the problem. The bluetooth technology that makes the game what it is creates this issue. There is only 1 factory in Taiwan that makes all of these chips. They can only produce 1mm to 1.8mm per month. That holds up the entire production process. Once they really expand their capacity, they can really get the system out there.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

http://gonintendo.com/?p=29938

Wii catches cheating wife. BOOYAH!!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information