No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant, is there anything the Wii can't do?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
      Brilliant, is there anything the Wii can't do?
      I don't think it can perform sexual favors, but I'll wait for the next generation of games... ha

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
        I don't think it can perform sexual favors, but I'll wait for the next generation of games... ha
        I have some bad news for you. If you notice your girlfriend playing the Wii really late at night well...... she didn't have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
          I have some bad news for you. If you notice your girlfriend playing the Wii really late at night well...... she didn't have to wait.
          My girlfriend is away for work up in New England. My Wii is with me at home. No dice!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Sweet I just got Mario Galaxy & Strikers! I finally have some games besides Wii sports now!
            Originally posted by njx9
            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Galaxy is absolutely awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Galaxy is absolutely awesome.
                yea I'm pretty excited.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

hows the mario +olympics? game?

Comment

I've heard it's pretty cool and makes good use of the controls, but replay-ability is not that good. Fun first time through, but then whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                      I've heard it's pretty cool and makes good use of the controls, but replay-ability is not that good. Fun first time through, but then whatever.
                      sucks replayable, but what is good is it is actually fun for a while.

yes i took a shot at nba live 08, which blows beyond comparison.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Damn I want one of these. I just emailed Best Buy asking when my local store would be getting the next shipment, and hopefully I can get up early and get one.

How did everyone get theirs?

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                          Damn I want one of these. I just emailed Best Buy asking when my local store would be getting the next shipment, and hopefully I can get up early and get one.

Waiting in line 7-8 hours outside a Toys R' Us on November 19th, 2006.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                            Damn I want one of these. I just emailed Best Buy asking when my local store would be getting the next shipment, and hopefully I can get up early and get one.

Waiting in line 8 hours in mid-feburary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                              Waiting in line 8 hours in mid-feburary.
                              Pre-ordering it before it came out and picking it up after waiting for 2 people ahead of me in line. :D

Comment

• I spent about a week on ebay bidding like mad...I finally got one and for a really good price...paid 300 for the Wii, two wiimotes + nunchucks, a cooling stand, charger for the wiimotes, and two games (Madden 07 and LOZTP)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information