Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
    I think I've gotten a Wii. I found a guy selling his two month old Wii for $275 (about the same price if I bought a new one with tax). He's bringing it over (pretty cool) and I'm gonna inspect it and try out Wii Sports. If the transaction happens, I'm gonna try to head over to Target and get a hold of Super Mario Galaxy. Could be a great night.
    I loved Galaxy, Godfather, Zelda, Rayman's Raving Rabbids, and Zak & Wiki. I have heard good things about Metroid and The Simpsons.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• How far along is everyone who has Galaxy? I've gto 102 stars...I haven't turned off my game in a few days so I can keep my high lives count; I'm up to 93...

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I have 85 stars, and I've opened all of the observatories. Haven't been able to find any of the other green stars.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I only have 52 stars...still trying to get to that 60...I don't play it nearly as much as I did when it first came out...it's good that way...you don't get too burned out on it too quickly...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
            I don't know if anyone has played NBA Live 08 but it is horrible...just to go along with everyone's feelings for EA and the Wii...

the really only thing you can do with Live is play the Season Mode, there is no more Franchise Mode nor is there anything else worth value...
            it is a horrible game,
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              How far along is everyone who has Galaxy? I've gto 102 stars...I haven't turned off my game in a few days so I can keep my high lives count; I'm up to 93...
              I just opened it. :)

It was a good day.

Comment

• Can anyone help me connect to the internet on the Wii?

I'm getting "Error Code: 51030" Unable to find an access point.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                  Can anyone help me connect to the internet on the Wii?

I'm getting "Error Code: 51030" Unable to find an access point.
                  Is your Wi-Fi ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                    Is your Wi-Fi ok?
                    I'm using it on the computer I am using right now.

The boxing game actually gives you a bit of a workout. I was ready for a break after two fights.

Comment

• Nevermind, I got it to work. Just needed to the Nintendo website and then find the WEP key on the back of my router.

Comment

• Nintendo is actually coming out with a game called "Wii Fit" next year. It will include a scale and will calculate BMI and design a Wii-related fitness program. It's not like a gym, but it will calculate burnt calories and such.

Comment

• Mario & Sonic is a very fun game from what I have played of it so far, my arms are killing me now haha. Guitar Hero arrives tomorrow, can't wait.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• so guitar hero is coming out for wii?

my brother just got one for christmas and he's wanted one i think.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              so guitar hero is coming out for wii?

my brother just got one for christmas and he's wanted one i think.
                              already out. GHIII. kinda hard to find though.
                              so, how is everyone enjoying playing with their wiis?
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                                I have 85 stars, and I've opened all of the observatories. Haven't been able to find any of the other green stars.
                                If you wanna know:
                                I'm assuming the first one you got was from Luigi in Battlerock Galaxy. The second is in Buoy Base Galaxy in the Kitchen: you reach it IIRC by an underwater pipe, and it's a type of climbing tower IIRC. The third is in Dusty Dune Galaxy in the Bedroom, on the Blasting Through the Sand level. In the level, you beat the flower-headed things MAKING SURE to get all the star bits when you beat them. Then you go to the hovering sand platforms with the brown ring with the rolling rocks and two hovering sand platforms near it, one inside and one outside. Either on the one with the shooting star or the other one has a bunch of star bits. Get them, then go to the little shooting star. It will shoot you upward, and then into another little star hovering in the air. Do NOT use it. Instead, wait and you will drop onto another hovering sand platform. Walk underneath it, and there is a hungry Luma that wants 50 star bits. If you don't have them and have enough lives, go ahead and kill yourself to rack up the total. When it gets the star bits, it turns into a pyramid, and it becomes a launching star (like all other hungry lumas). The green star is in the pyramid, and you can figure that part out, lol. It's not hard, though.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information