Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

child support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    Birth Control is 90 bucks for 3 months worth.
    6 months for i think 50 or 60 bucks at Planned Parenthood.


    Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      6 months for i think 50 or 60 bucks at Planned Parenthood.
      I dont know where my girl goes, but I know its 90 over 3 months.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

      Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        I dont know where my girl goes, but I know its 90 over 3 months.
        I think it is different everywhere, but yeah it is not cheap and that is why there are a lot of teenage pregnancies. That and teenagers are stupid and condoms are much less effective than birth control.


        Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          I'll be biased as hell because I have lived through that situation. I'm sorry for your cousin, but he should pay it nonetheless. If he can prove that she is not spending the money on him deliberately he can take her to court. I know all of it is a long drawn out process, but it is entitled to help the child, not the father. I would personally feel better if child support laws were enforced better, but they are not and many families, like my own, suffer because of it.
          Not my cousin.

          Anyways, when you come off being biased no one is going to really care what you have to say. Should the laws be enforced better? Yes. Are some fathers still being screwed over by the system as well? Yes.

          Calm down, have some pie.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
            I dont know where my girl goes, but I know its 90 over 3 months.
            In Canada it's like $5 a month.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
              In Canada it's like $5 a month.
              I wish it was $5 a month here.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

              Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

              Comment


              • #22
                birth control is fun and all, but it really ruins a women's insides after a while, and in the long run is very dangerous...

                Call me crazy, but if I care about a girl, I would rather just not do it then make her take birth control.

                ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                  I wish it was $5 a month here.
                  hey, at least we don't live in Canada...

                  ;) :D

                  ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    birth control is fun and all, but it really ruins a women's insides after a while, and in the long run is very dangerous...

                    Call me crazy, but if I care about a girl, I would rather just not do it then make her take birth control.
                    Girls dont just take birth control for the reason of not getting pregnant. They take it to keep their period on a schedule. I would never make a girl take birth control. Girls just choose to.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                      Girls dont just take birth control for the reason of not getting pregnant. They take it to keep their period on a schedule. I would never make a girl take birth control. Girls just choose to.
                      Agree with you there. Plus it is also dependent on how long a girl is on birth control and at what age. I believe that 5 years is when complications really start arising and also taking Birth Control over the age of 30 or 35 is when it starts getting dangerous. I could be wrong because I am just taking that from my memory. The key thing is that you don't make her take it, she chooses to.


                      Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Family law in general is a mess. They basically need to tear up the current system and start from scratch. So many issues with it.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I don't know. I'm more old fashioned anyway, and as *** as it might sound, I would prefer to wait until I get married to finally do it. I'm still young at 17, and could get some if I wanted to, but I don't believe in meaningless sex, as fun as it might be.

                          ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                            I don't know. I'm more old fashioned anyway, and as *** as it might sound, I would prefer to wait until I get married to finally do it. I'm still young at 17, and could get some if I wanted to, but I don't believe in meaningless sex, as fun as it might be.
                            I agree with you about that. My girl and I are just celebrating two years being together and we waited awhile. I don't agree with casual sex, but I won't berate someone for doing it. It's a person's choice be them male or female.


                            Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Can't you buy a .22 shell, for 2 cents?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                dont be silly wrap your willy.

                                dont be a fool, wrap you tool
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information