child support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    I agree with you about that. My girl and I are just celebrating two years being together and we waited awhile. I don't agree with casual sex, but I won't berate someone for doing it. It's a person's choice be them male or female.
    Yeah, I don't care if people do it or not. I just get pissed when someone just uses girls and does the drunk ones at parties. But people who do unprotected sex are just stupid, unless you're ready for kids.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
      Yeah, I don't care if people do it or not. I just get pissed when someone just uses girls and does the drunk ones at parties. But people who do unprotected sex are just stupid, unless you're ready for kids.
      You know, the drunk girls still choose to have sex. Not to mention, usually the guy is drunk too. Girls aren't little flowers who have to be protected, they can make their own choices too. When you realize that girls want sex just as much as guys, your view on this whole thing will probably change.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
        You know, the drunk girls still choose to have sex. Not to mention, usually the guy is drunk too. Girls aren't little flowers who have to be protected, they can make their own choices too. When you realize that girls want sex just as much as guys, your view on this whole thing will probably change.
        This is a gray area that you have to be careful in. Consent while a girl is drunk is sketchy at best.

Comment

In the situations, relationships, friends that ****...etc that I have been in the girl wants the sex way more.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
            This is a gray area that you have to be careful in. Consent while a girl is drunk is sketchy at best.
            If she is falling all over the place or passed out, obviously that is wrong. If we are both at a party and both have been drinking, well, I am not going to say no just because she is drunk.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              In the situations, relationships, friends that ****...etc that I have been in the girl wants the sex way more.
              Well, in my experiences, very few people want sex as much as me. I have had a few that kept up, and one that surpassed, but I am pretty sure she was a nympho, one day we ****** so long she got raw, and then wanted me to put it in her ass.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

If she is falling all over the place or passed out, obviously that is wrong. If we are both at a party and both have been drinking, well, I am not going to say no just because she is drunk.
                That's up to you and I'm not saying I disagree with it. At the same time, be aware that there have been more than a few rape cases stemming from such incidents. Realistically though, as a university student, this happens hundreds of times daily and is not seen as a big deal.

Comment

Well, in my experiences, very few people want sex as much as me. I have had a few that kept up, and one that surpassed, but I am pretty sure she was a nympho, one day we ****** so long she got raw, and then wanted me to put it in her ass.
                  Too much information.

Comment

That's up to you and I'm not saying I disagree with it. At the same time, be aware that there have been more than a few rape cases stemming from such incidents. Realistically though, as a university student, this happens hundreds of times daily and is not seen as a big deal.
                    I got into it with some rape awareness speakers all the athletes had to go to. They claimed anytime a girl claims there was a rape, there truly was one. That girls never wake up in the morning and regret having sex, and then file a report. I asked what about duke lacrosse, and they wouldn't even admit no rape happened...
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I once got a chick knock-up, so I killed her.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                        I once got a chick knock-up, so I killed her.
                        Rae Carruth?!?!?!?!? Is that you!?!??!?
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Consent is the dumbest thing ever. No guy asks a girl for permission before they do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                            Consent is the dumbest thing ever. No guy asks a girl for permission before they do it.
                            Consent isn't necessarily asking a girl permission. It can be non-verbal.

Comment

Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                              You don't have to ask to get consent... When they tell you to grab a condom, or say **** me over and over, that is consent too, and you never asked.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Consent isn't necessarily asking a girl permission. It can be non-verbal.
                                But this is a "gray area" Moses.

Non-verbal communication is ******* in court. Women can always say they didn't want to have sex, but they could have been giving up so many non-verbal signals that they wanted to have sex, but they can always renig on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information