Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

child support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
    But this is a "gray area" Moses.

    Non-verbal communication is ******* in court. Women can always say they didn't want to have sex, but they could have been giving up so many non-verbal signals that they wanted to have sex, but they can always renig on that.
    If both parties are sober and there are no signs of forced entry or other typical rape symptoms, you're probably pretty safe.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
      I once got a chick knock-up, so I killed her.
      well so did i but my cousin wanted kids
      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
      Gucci Mane

      Comment


      • #48
        How is it an awful law.If you get a girl pregnant take responsibility and pay child support.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

        Comment


        • #49
          i agree that he should have paid the child support but there were quite a few things he could have gone after her for, she always drops the kids off late and stuff. n then he gets behind and she goes after him. she doesnt care about the kids her main goal is to screw him over. im not even kidding. both of the kids (one is 14 and the other is 13) like being at the dads more than the moms
          Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
          I smoke ten blunts before lunch
          Gucci Mane

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
            How is it an awful law.If you get a girl pregnant take responsibility and pay child support.
            10% of children are not fathered by who they think their father is. Often, the father wants to have custody of the kids, but the courts almost always side with the mother. In more than a few cases, the mother makes much more money than the father. There is no way to truly make sure the money is going to the kid, rather than to buy mom a new purse.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

            Comment


            • #51
              Most of the time though the mothers need child support.Sure theres always a certain amount of people that dont need it but get it anyway that are pieces of crap.But not everything is perfect.Theres got to be some law for this.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                Most of the time though the mothers need child support.Sure theres always a certain amount of people that dont need it but get it anyway that are pieces of crap.But not everything is perfect.Theres got to be some law for this.
                No one is saying there shouldn't be a law, only that the law on the books right now is horrible. Like Moses said, it needs to be completely reworked from scratch.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

                Comment


                • #53
                  what if the wife is set pretty good my cousin got her a car and their house is huge they didnt ask for child support until my cousin was 17, they did it when they saw my uncle with all this money...my aunt tells lies to my cousins and theyre forced to beleive it because that they were told when they were little im not gonna go into a life story but she tried to take to court im like wtf ur house is huge ur daughter fixn to get a car pissed my uncle off


                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    what if the wife is set pretty good my cousin got her a car and their house is huge they didnt ask for child support until my cousin was 17, they did it when they saw my uncle with all this money...my aunt tells lies to my cousins and theyre forced to beleive it because that they were told when they were little im not gonna go into a life story but she tried to take to court im like wtf ur house is huge ur daughter fixn to get a car pissed my uncle off
                    Okay, seriously, did you graduate from elementary school? Learn some freaking sentence structure dude. It's really not that difficult and people might actually pay attention to what you're typing if they don't immediately label you as a 3rd grader.

                    Anyhow. Child support is there for a reason. Most guys are deadbeat morons who would never pay a dime to a woman they're not getting with on a regular basis and raising a kid is psycho expensive.


                    When being a fanboi goes too far.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                      Okay, seriously, did you graduate from elementary school? Learn some freaking sentence structure dude. It's really not that difficult and people might actually pay attention to what you're typing if they don't immediately label you as a 3rd grader.

                      Anyhow. Child support is there for a reason. Most guys are deadbeat morons who would never pay a dime to a woman they're not getting with on a regular basis and raising a kid is psycho expensive.
                      Most guys? For some reason I doubt it is anywhere near most. Are there some? Of course, but not a majority, I don't even think it would be a large minority.

                      Read my earlier post. No one is saying to abolish child support, only to reform it, because as it stands now it is completely unfair.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                        It would be worth it

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                          Most guys? For some reason I doubt it is anywhere near most. Are there some? Of course, but not a majority, I don't even think it would be a large minority.

                          Read my earlier post. No one is saying to abolish child support, only to reform it, because as it stands now it is completely unfair.
                          i don't have a clue how the American system works so i won't even pretend i do, but from what i've heard in here it sounds like it's across the board regulations when it comes to child support? Is this kinda accurate?
                          In that case it really does need to be done as a part of income taxation. A lump sum at the end of each financial year paid to the government who in turn hand sit out as a pension to the mother. I realise this plan sucks for so many reasons (people being years behind in tax, people not even having income and about 35 other things) but i'm just throwin things out there

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                            i don't have a clue how the American system works so i won't even pretend i do, but from what i've heard in here it sounds like it's across the board regulations when it comes to child support? Is this kinda accurate?
                            In that case it really does need to be done as a part of income taxation. A lump sum at the end of each financial year paid to the government who in turn hand sit out as a pension to the mother. I realise this plan sucks for so many reasons (people being years behind in tax, people not even having income and about 35 other things) but i'm just throwin things out there
                            I'm not sure how they determine the amounts, but what I do know is that it is very easily taken advantage of. There is very little in place to keep the mother from spending the money on her and not the child.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                              I'm not sure how they determine the amounts, but what I do know is that it is very easily taken advantage of. There is very little in place to keep the mother from spending the money on her and not the child.
                              Yeah i guess i didn't even consider the mothers being jerks and not actually spending the money on their kids.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                                Yeah i guess i didn't even consider the mothers being jerks and not actually spending the money on their kids.
                                That is as common as dads not paying when they really should.
                                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information