Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

child support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
    Okay, seriously, did you graduate from elementary school? Learn some freaking sentence structure dude. It's really not that difficult and people might actually pay attention to what you're typing if they don't immediately label you as a 3rd grader.

    Anyhow. Child support is there for a reason. Most guys are deadbeat morons who would never pay a dime to a woman they're not getting with on a regular basis and raising a kid is psycho expensive.
    ur calling me a 3rd grader cause u dont like the way im typing ur acting like a 3rd grader tryin to start **** with my typing grow up


    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by bantx View Post
      ur calling me a 3rd grader cause u dont like the way im typing ur acting like a 3rd grader tryin to start **** with my typing grow up
      Dude, try reading your last post. It is quite hard to read. Why not just practice writing correctly, even online. The way to get better at writing is to constantly write. Use correct spelling and grammar, not only to help people trying to read what you post, but to get some practice at writing, which you obviously need.

      Or to translate this for you:

      dude try readin ur last post it is quite hard 2 read why not just practise writin corectly even online the way 2 get beter at writin is to constantly rite use corect spellin and grammer not only to help people tryin 2 read what you post but to get some practise at writin which you obvi need.

      Wow, now my head hurts.
      Last edited by someone447; 11-15-2007, 11:03 PM.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        It would be worth it

        How the F did that happen?

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by someone447 View Post
          Dude, try reading your last post. It is quite hard to read. Why not just practice writing correctly, even online. The way to get better at writing is to constantly write. Use correct spelling and grammar, not only to help people trying to read what you post, but to get some practice at writing, which you obviously need.
          o w0w h0w d1d 1 3v3r m@k3 1t t0 t3h tw3lf gr@d3 typ1ng l1k3 d1s

          i know how to write i do it when i need to i dont feel like doing it on here whats wrong with that? get over it if it annoys u that much dont read my post

          tryin to start some stuff too who are u to tell me how to type if i wanted to type correctly id do it easily but i choose not to, im not gonna change way i type to make a few people with no lifes happy go outside and do something with ur life instead of arguing how i type on a internet forum dweebs


          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by someone447 View Post
            10% of children are not fathered by who they think their father is. Often, the father wants to have custody of the kids, but the courts almost always side with the mother. In more than a few cases, the mother makes much more money than the father. There is no way to truly make sure the money is going to the kid, rather than to buy mom a new purse.
            My dad gave my mom $650 a month in child support.

            I swear, my mother provided for me with the absolute minimum. Ridiculous my dad had to pay that much. My mom then going out and buying all kinds of expensive clothes and ****, but then when I was like, hey can i have $20 to get a new tshirt, she acts like she was poor. Women just feel like they are entitled to everything.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by bantx View Post
              o w0w h0w d1d 1 3v3r m@k3 1t t0 t3h tw3lf gr@d3 typ1ng l1k3 d1s

              i know how to write i do it when i need to i dont feel like doing it on here whats wrong with that? get over it if it annoys u that much dont read my post

              tryin to start some stuff too who are u to tell me how to type if i wanted to type correctly id do it easily but i choose not to, im not gonna change way i type to make a few people with no lifes happy go outside and do something with ur life instead of arguing how i type on a internet forum dweebs
              Says the person in on a Thursday night(unless you are on on the west coast like I am, and it is only 8 oclock.) Congratu-*******-lations you are a senior in high school!!!!! How can anyone hope to compare to you? It isn't like anyone with half a brain can graduate high school. No, only the best of the best ever make it to senior year. All hail bantx!! You are my new god, you must be the absolute smartest person in the world. I have never known anyone to make it to senior year!!!

              I truly hope you weren't serious with that. I consider my writing pretty bad, yet I consistently get "A's" on all my writing assignments in college. That shows less about how well I write, and more about how terrible the average person is at writing.

              If you are at all good at writing, it is hard to write like you have been. It took me more time to write that paragraph in the way you write than it took to write this entire post.

              Have fun being an ignorant buffoon your entire life.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                My dad gave my mom $650 a month in child support.

                I swear, my mother provided for me with the absolute minimum. Ridiculous my dad had to pay that much. My mom then going out and buying all kinds of expensive clothes and ****, but then when I was like, hey can i have $20 to get a new tshirt, she acts like she was poor. People just feel like they are entitled to everything.
                There, fixed it for you. Child support goes both ways. There are fathers who do not pay, and there are mothers who do not spend the money the fathers give them on the children.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by bantx View Post
                  go outside and do something with ur life instead of arguing how i type on a internet forum dweebs
                  You have 2500 posts on an internet forum, you aren't in a position to tell people to do that, in fact i dare say nobody who posts regularly is. Not saying nobody has a life but the fact is we all post on a forum so ripping someone off for doing just that is pretty dumb

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                    Says the person in on a Thursday night(unless you are on on the west coast like I am, and it is only 8 oclock.) Congratu-*******-lations you are a senior in high school!!!!! How can anyone hope to compare to you? It isn't like anyone with half a brain can graduate high school. No, only the best of the best ever make it to senior year. All hail bantx!! You are my new god, you must be the absolute smartest person in the world. I have never known anyone to make it to senior year!!!

                    I truly hope you weren't serious with that. I consider my writing pretty bad, yet I consistently get "A's" on all my writing assignments in college. That shows less about how well I write, and more about how terrible the average person is at writing.

                    If you are at all good at writing, it is hard to write like you have been. It took me more time to write that paragraph in the way you write than it took to write this entire post.

                    Have fun being an ignorant buffoon your entire life.
                    u know what u can do instead of "trying to tell me off" go look at some poon cause apparently ud rather argue about something so stupid and make a huge deal about it over nothing is a sign of a person just as ignorant oh yeah mr college man talkin **** to a highschool student if they makes u feel like the bigger man when u go to sleep well go right ahead


                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                      You have 2500 posts on an internet forum, you aren't in a position to tell people to do that, in fact i dare say nobody who posts regularly is. Not saying nobody has a life but the fact is we all post on a forum so ripping someone off for doing just that is pretty dumb
                      Ya, no kidding. We have the same number of posts, yet he has been a member a year and a half less than me.

                      I have about an hour and a half before I can really go and do anything anyway. So i am just pregaming and on NFLDC.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by bantx View Post
                        o w0w h0w d1d 1 3v3r m@k3 1t t0 t3h tw3lf gr@d3 typ1ng l1k3 d1s

                        i know how to write i do it when i need to i dont feel like doing it on here whats wrong with that? get over it if it annoys u that much dont read my post

                        tryin to start some stuff too who are u to tell me how to type if i wanted to type correctly id do it easily but i choose not to, im not gonna change way i type to make a few people with no lifes happy go outside and do something with ur life instead of arguing how i type on a internet forum dweebs
                        , . ? ! :

                        All very helpful.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                          Says the person in on a Thursday night(unless you are on on the west coast like I am, and it is only 8 oclock.)
                          Thursday nights big in the US? it's all Friday, Saturday and Sunday and whatever night they have student night in each city over here (happens to be a Wednesday for me). Normally go to the pub for trivia with all the guys from my high school on a Thursday but don't do anything exciting

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by bantx View Post
                            u know what u can do instead of "trying to tell me off" go look at some poon cause apparently ud rather argue about something so stupid and make a huge deal about it over nothing is a sign of a person just as ignorant oh yeah mr college man talkin **** to a highschool student if they makes u feel like the bigger man when u go to sleep well go right ahead
                            Talking ****? I was giving you helpful advice, which you then proceeded to throw in my face and mock me for. Calling you ignorant for refusing legitimate advice and telling people they don't have a life is not talking ****.

                            Making a huge deal? Maybe I am making a bigger deal than is deserved, but I am on my 10th drink of the day waiting for my friends to get ready to go out to the bars.

                            Personally, as soon as I sign off, I won't even remember this little conversation. Judging by your reaction, I would say you will be fuming about it the entire night. I can picture you sitting at your keyboard, red in the face pounding out with all your misspellings and typos.

                            Another thing I have noticed, those people who tell others to get a life based on a couple posts online, or because they play video games, are usually quite insecure. Just so you know, girls find that quite unattractive.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              ok post count can really tell how much of a life u have, get real..im not saying he has no life cause of his post counts its the fact he was arguing about how i type? how bout u read and if u can comprehend then why reply?


                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                                Thursday nights big in the US? it's all Friday, Saturday and Sunday and whatever night they have student night in each city over here (happens to be a Wednesday for me). Normally go to the pub for trivia with all the guys from my high school on a Thursday but don't do anything exciting
                                It tends to be Thursday, Friday, and Saturday here. A lot of people don't have class on fridays, plus we don't have practice Friday mornings, so Thursday night and Saturday night are really the only times the football team can drink during the season.
                                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information