child support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
    yeah i guess thats true, but if i were a coach i'd be pissed.
    oh well, i guess i've always been the type to watch a lot of film, i'll just do that.
    Oh, if you get caught drinking the day before a game, you will have hell to pay.

You can't get pissed at 18-23 year olds for drinking, thats what they do. That is like telling a dog to watch a steak, and getting mad at him for eating it.

I watch A TON of film.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
      Yeah that does make sense, but Australia's is 18 and still has major issues with 15-18 year olds binge drinking (well in reality its the 18-20 year olds too but that isn't reported on as much), so really i think the answer is a little more complicated.
      There have been studies that say the US has the highest rate of binge drinking. But who knows, it is entirely possible it is propaganda.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
        There have been studies that say the US has the highest rate of binge drinking. But who knows, it is entirely possible it is propaganda.
        Oh i'm not doubting it's a major problem, its naturally going to happen. Students with not alotof time on their hands want to make the most of their free time, what else would u rather do than get shitfaced with your mates?

Comment

Oh, if you get caught drinking the day before a game, you will have hell to pay.

You can't get pissed at 18-23 year olds for drinking, thats what they do. That is like telling a dog to watch a steak, and getting mad at him for eating it.

I watch A TON of film.
          yeah, i dont know if it would really be beneficiary towards the team/ game outcome.

EDIT: Thats on the drinking
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
            This is a gray area that you have to be careful in. Consent while a girl is drunk is sketchy at best.
            In Texas, if your alcohol level is over the legal limit you lose your ability to consent. Its now rape. Maybe different in other states though.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
              In Texas, if your alcohol level is over the legal limit you lose your ability to consent. Its now rape. Maybe different in other states though.
              Same in NY.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

bitches be crazzzy

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                  Well, I now have a drunk driving defense in TX. But officer, I was drunk, I can't make choices.

That law is absolutely ridiculous.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Well, I now have a drunk driving defense in TX. But officer, I was drunk, I can't make choices.

I guess women can give consent while under the influence of GHB also.

Comment

• ya know what needs to happen here:
                      we need an icon next to thread to signify when a fight is going on. i love reading internet fights. especially when they're about grammar, or lack of social life based on post count. those are second only to extremely personal matters posted for everybody to see.

I <3 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        I guess women can give consent while under the influence of GHB also.
                        The legal limit is .08

That isn't even what most people would consider drunk. You can't tell me that someone who has had 5 beers isn't capable of making a decision.

Also, the difference between GHB and alcohol. The person willingly drank the alcohol. The GHB was given by someone else without her knowledge.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post

haha That is pretty good. Try it and let me know what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            haha That is pretty good. Try it and let me know what happens.
                            I CAN'T LEGALLY CONSENT TO DRIVING!!!! THE ALCOHOL MADE ME DO IT!!!!
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information