child support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• child support

just thought we needed a thread to vent our feelings towards this awful "law" that always screws the guy over.

My cousin just got pinched for 6 months for not paying it. The only way hes gonna get out is if we get him 2500$. his current wife doesnt work, they didnt have much money to begin with. There trying to sell his truck. Im thinking of getting a job and gettin him out to. his wife told me he was actually crying when he got the news, hes already in jail. im gonna visit him either this weekend or on thanksgiving. his freakin ex wife is such a *****

anyone else got the child support stories
    Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
    I smoke ten blunts before lunch
    Gucci Mane

where a condom

Comment

awesome thread by ripdw27.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Imagine if there were no law. 6 months without paying. Your cousin sounds like a jerk.

Comment

umm just my opinion child support is not an awful law, my parents got divorced when i was 5 and my dad never paid it, we struggled very hard to get food, my mom worked 3 jobs just to help us get by.

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
            just thought we needed a thread to vent our feelings towards this awful "law" that always screws the guy over.

My cousin just got pinched for 6 months for not paying it. The only way hes gonna get out is if we get him 2500$. his current wife doesnt work, they didnt have much money to begin with. There trying to sell his truck. Im thinking of getting a job and gettin him out to. his wife told me he was actually crying when he got the news, hes already in jail. im gonna visit him either this weekend or on thanksgiving. his freakin ex wife is such a *****

anyone else got the child support stories
            I got student loans up the ass because my father failed to pay child support nearly every month. I have no respect for anyone who doesn't pay it. None whatsoever.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              where a condom
              Mostly you can buy them in stores.

Every once and a while child support screws over someone who didn't deserve to be screwed over. Most of the time, however, it's your own damn fault. If you can't afford kids, don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
                Mostly you can buy them in stores.

Every once and a while child support screws over someone who didn't deserve to be screwed over. Most of the time, however, it's your own damn fault. If you can't afford kids, don't have one.
                Yeah, it screws over the family that the guy never pays.

Comment

idk man its just she doesnt even care about the kids shes just going after him. shes got waaay more money then he does. its just not right she doesnt treat the kids good either.

i guess im really just ticked off cuz my cousins a good guy n shes a witch. and i also think one of the reasons he wasnt paying was cuz she got arrested.
                  Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                  I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                  Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    where a condom
                    Where indeed. That's how he got into this mess.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                      idk man its just she doesnt even care about the kids shes just going after him. shes got waaay more money then he does. its just not right she doesnt treat the kids good either.

i guess im really just ticked off cuz my cousins a good guy n shes a witch. and i also think one of the reasons he wasnt paying was cuz she got arrested.
                      Then he should file for custody or file that she should not have full-time custody due to her getting arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        Yeah, it screws over the family that the guy never pays.
                        Actually, there are instances where someone who is not the biological father has to pay. And in those instances he shouldn't have to.

But nice job being biased.

Comment

Birth Control is 90 bucks for 3 months worth.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
                            Actually, there are instances where someone who is not the biological father has to pay. And in those instances he shouldn't have to.

But nice job being biased.
                            I'll be biased as hell because I have lived through that situation. I'm sorry for your cousin, but he should pay it nonetheless. If he can prove that she is not spending the money on him deliberately he can take her to court. I know all of it is a long drawn out process, but it is entitled to help the child, not the father. I would personally feel better if child support laws were enforced better, but they are not and many families, like my own, suffer because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              Birth Control is 90 bucks for 3 months worth.
                              Thats a gym membership!? I know what i'd be getting, just let the little suckers run free

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information