Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    30?

It's very hard when you're computer skips a couple seconds at a time, lol
    Illusion secret below:

You see the gorilla?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
      depends on your perspective...
      I've known for a long time that there were fundamental differences between how right-brain dominant people and left-brain dominant people see things, but I never knew it was this profound. Do the left-brainers see everything else backward, too? When you look at a clock, the hands move down on the right side, and then up on the left side, right? If I were facing you, my right arm would be on your left, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
        Illusion secret below:

You see the gorilla?

Yes, I did see the gorilla. What does that have to do with how many passes there were?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Wow, this is crazy. At first it was only going counter clockwise for me, then I watched the shadow and the whole thing flipped to clockwise. It's flipped back and forth several times on me. Weird.....
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
            I've known for a long time that there were fundamental differences between how right-brain dominant people and left-brain dominant people see things, but I never knew it was this profound. Do the left-brainers see everything else backward, too? When you look at a clock, the hands move down on the right side, and then up on the left side, right? If I were facing you, my right arm would be on your left, right?

you should change right to correct because correct would make it easier to understand, right? :)

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              Yes, I did see the gorilla. What does that have to do with how many passes there were?
              Lame. Most people wont see it if they pay close attention.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                In your mind she is. Too bad you're not awesome brained so you could see it both ways.
                People who see it both ways seem to be confused-brained. She can only be turning one way.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                  Perhaps it is actually your left arm that you think is your right? Or perhaps you're putting way too much into this.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                    Lame. Most people wont see it if they pay close attention.
                    lol, I was tryiing to pay attention and all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something come running in.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                      People who see it both ways seem to be confused-brained. She can only be turning one way.
                      What if there are actually two of her, and your eyes just think there's one....

hmmmm....

Comment

http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/fig/cube-only.png

Which is the front side of the cube, lower square or upper square?

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          Perhaps it is actually your left arm that you think is your right? Or perhaps you're putting way too much into this.
                          I dunno, but this is very interesting to me. I can't even imagine how anybody could see her as turning counter-clockwise. The brain is fascinating.

Comment

• Daerht siht etah I....................

Comment

I dunno, but this is very interesting to me. I can't even imagine how anybody could see her as turning counter-clockwise. The brain is fascinating.
                              I don't get how you see her clockwise

Comment

• Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                                Daerht siht etah I....................
                                .uoy etah I

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information