Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/fig/cube-only.png

Which is the front side of the cube, lower square or upper square?
    The square that is most directly facing me would be the front, imo. Although a cube really doesn't have a front side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      lol, I was tryiing to pay attention and all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something come running in.
      That something that came running into the corner of your eye was....

Comment

• Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
        Daerht siht etah I....................

?msacras taht saw

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
          The square that is most directly facing me would be the front, imo. Although a cube really doesn't have a front side.
          Dude, there's always two answers to these things.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            That something that came running into the corner of your eye was....

It was a gorilla. It was the link that Chaucer posted

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
              Dude, there's always two answers to these things.
              Right, that's how they're intended. But here in reality, if there is a handicapped/nude ballet dancer standing in front of you continually spinning in one direction, then that direction can be clockwise or counter-clockwise, but not both.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                .uoy etah I
                ecin t'nsi taht

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                ?msacras taht saw
                kcus ti, epon

Comment

• Counter-clockwise. I've seen it before, and IIRC I got it to go both ways, but not now so far.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• ?ti ni gnitsop llits uoy era yhw neht

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      ?ti ni gnitsop llits uoy era yhw neht
                      !efil on htiw, resol a m'I esuaceb

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                        Right, that's how they're intended. But here in reality, if there is a handicapped/nude ballet dancer standing in front of you continually spinning in one direction, then that direction can be clockwise or counter-clockwise, but not both.
                        Well good thing this is an optical illusion and not real or I'd think I was crazy.

Also the cube works the other way as well, can you see it the other way or just that one way?

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          Well good thing this is an optical illusion and not real or I'd think I was crazy.

Also the cube works the other way as well, can you see it the other way or just that one way?

i can see the cube both ways.
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            No she doesn't change. Your brain might think she does though. This is a test of right brained vs left brained people. They see things differently.
                            doubt it considering I have seen it both ways

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• I can get the cube to switch back and forth easily but the woman is hard. ive done it a few times but its mainly counter clockwise

Comment

• It depends on what part you look at. If you are looking at her top half she appears to be turning counter clockwise but if you are looking at her bottom half she appears to be turning clockwise. You can try it by covering the lower half with your hand and looking at the top half and vice versa.

I think the reason it appears to be both is because of the leg that's sticking out. It gives you a second perspective as if you're looking at her from below. So basically if you're looking at her from above she's spinning counter clockwise and if you're looking at her from below she's spinning clockwise.
                                Last edited by Stash; 11-16-2007, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information