Which way is she turning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
    People who see it both ways seem to be confused-brained. She can only be turning one way.
    actually people who can see it both ways are neither left brained, nor right brained, they are able to use both sides of the brain effectively, although it is still likely that one is predominate.

At first i was sure it was clockwise, which would mean that i was right brained... this is simply not the case, I'm an Engineering major who is really good at math and science, and only above average in the English fields and doesn't believe in religion...

Then i saw her going counter-clockwise... now, clockwise again. and i didn't sit there staring at it to get it to change, at one point i was changing the page, and it spun the other direction, at another point i was reading a quoted post, and then looked up and it was spinning CC.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Looks like she's going clockwise to me.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
        actually people who can see it both ways are neither left brained, nor right brained, they are able to use both sides of the brain effectively, although it is still likely that one is predominate.

At first i was sure it was clockwise, which would mean that i was right brained... this is simply not the case, I'm an Engineering major who is really good at math and science, and only above average in the English fields and doesn't believe in religion...

Then i saw her going counter-clockwise... now, clockwise again. and i didn't sit there staring at it to get it to change, at one point i was changing the page, and it spun the other direction, at another point i was reading a quoted post, and then looked up and it was spinning CC.
        Sounds like the very definition of confusion to me. She can only be spinning one way. Optical illusions are just that: illusions. People who see it going clockwise aren't allowing their brain to be mislead or deceived.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          No she doesn't change. Your brain might think she does though. This is a test of right brained vs left brained people. They see things differently.
          I say her change. There's a point when focusing on the her elongated leg where she went form clockwise to counterclockwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
            Sounds like the very definition of confusion to me. She can only be spinning one way. Optical illusions are just that: illusions. People who see it going clockwise aren't allowing their brain to be mislead or deceived.
            but ti's how people react to optical reactions that lets us guess about their brain function.

Comment

• Okay, I've seen it stop, and change directions three times now.

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by osi+ap=allshallperish View Post
                I say her change. There's a point when focusing on the her elongated leg where she went form clockwise to counterclockwise.
                i made that sig for you.

Comment

• This is really starting to scare me, I've figured how to make her change directions by unfocusing my sight and then refocusing solely on her, and it's scary because she actually changes her pivot when I unfocus.

BTW thanks vls, i'm changing it right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by osi+ap=allshallperish View Post
                    This is really starting to scare me, I've figured how to make her change directions by unfocusing my sight and then refocusing solely on her, and it's scary because she actually changes her pivot when I unfocus.

BTW thanks vls, i'm changing it right now.
                    yea i can do it by telling myself that her leg position is actually the opposite of the current position...

Comment

• I can see the cube both ways.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I am quite clearly left-brained. She is turning counter-clockwise.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I voted counter, but now I can see both.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Damn you D-unit, i came home yesterday and was slightly impaired, this freaked me out.

Comment

• I can make it switch back and fourth whenever I want without a problem now, whenever she's going counter-clockwise it seems like all I have to do is look at her pivot foot and she'll immediately switch to clockwise, and then to make her switch back to counter I look at the shadow and imagine it going the other way and all of a sudden the whole body will switch back. Works every time for me.

Comment

• when she's going counterclockwise all i have to do is blink to make her go clockwise, and when she's going clockwise all i've gotta do is unfocus and re-focus my eyes, takes like 2 or 3 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information