No announcement yet.

Jericho on CBS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool episode plus Muse was playing in the back round in the bar..

Doesn't the guy from the show look like Manning

Look you can't even tell.
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by TCU
      Originally posted by achilles109
      Originally posted by TCU
      its the second season already, that was fast. I havent seen a single episode but the show looks cool so ill probably start watching it online.
      they split the first season in half so there werent that many episodes before. I started watching this online a month ago and watched most of the first season in one weekend, im not used to the waiting...
      the waiting hurts a lot, i did the same for heroes i watched the first 10 episodes online in a week and then the first time i saw an episode on tv i flipped out when there was commercials and i almost killed myself when i realized i had to wait a month for new episodes to come back on.
      I did the same thing with Lost, watched the whole 1st season and half of the 2nd one in one week over my spring break last year, it was pretty amazing, but its weird watching it now.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984
        Cool episode plus Muse was playing in the back round in the bar..

Doesn't the guy from the show look like Manning

Look you can't even tell.
        Nice.

Comment

i just watched this online and i have to say i was really disappointed, there was bad acting and bad writing all over the place.. its upsetting because its such a good idea for a plot, i hope it gets better.
          Originally posted by DChess
          how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information