Tim Duncan Gets Away With Too Much

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    I still can't believe that Thomas still has a job. That just boggles my mind. He is arguably worse than Matt Millen *gasp*.
    I want Marbury to spill the beans. That way, Dolan has to fire Thomas because of the bad pub right?

Right?

:(

Comment

Oh and screw you Eddie Curry. You want to improve your rebounding and shot blocking? Then jump fatass.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        I want Marbury to spill the beans. That way, Dolan has to fire Thomas because of the bad pub right?

Right?

:(
        Why is it that all of the NY teams coaches I don't like and underperform stay (Coughlin and Thomas) while the one I love gets more or less fired (Torre). This is a bad time to be a NY fan. =(

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Oh and screw you Eddie Curry. You want to improve your rebounding and shot blocking? Then jump fatass.
          I knew someone who tried to justify the Curry trade. I laughed at him and then cried a little. =(

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I miss John Starks the most. He was my favorite player. Well, until he just completely sucked it up in the Finals.
            I am meeting him tomorrow night haha. My friend wants to call him out on the finals.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

there is a nba discussion thread

Comment

I hate people who say that David Stern is one of the best commissioners. I would say that without Michael Jordan, David Stern would not have a job.
                Well he did manage to cover up Michael Jordan's gambling obsession pretty well in the early 90's.

And Stern IS one of the best commissioners, simply because Bud Selig and Gary Bettman are awful.
                Last edited by Brodeur; 11-16-2007, 10:32 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

He does a moving pick every friggin time. And half his "blocks", he gets all forearm.

If they called the game fair, without any bias for star players, you could literally foul him out in 10 minutes.

Still love him as a player though, but jeez, he gets away with too much.
                  The entire Spurs roster gets away with too much. Bruce Bowen is the dirtiest player in the league.

Comment

He does a moving pick every friggin time. And half his "blocks", he gets all forearm.

If they called the game fair, without any bias for star players, you could literally foul him out in 10 minutes.

Still love him as a player though, but jeez, he gets away with too much.
                    This has been obvious for years now. Duncan complains about every call/non-call that doesn't benefit the Spurs. The most annoying thing is that the refs continue to listen to them. But above all, I hate manu. He makes a living off of flops. He initiates contact, but the call always goes his way... it's ridiculous. I wanna see a real foul on Manu... like a Shaq body slam on Ginobili.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

dude, i think tim wants to kill manu... that's my two cents... oh and i think the officials are mystified by his beard growing abilities.

Comment

I love how they let all superstars travel...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UBVvfYd9Wbo
                        this was much worse.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lhbM6uuCt74&feature=related

or this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_QLTtl6sbnE&feature=related

Comment

There is no such thing as a dominant big man now unless the refs help him out a lot. Duncan always fouls, but for some reason they let it go. I guess being so big gives you a pass? A pass a lot of other big men don't get.

Shaq doesn't get all the calls he used to, it is kind of funny.

Comment

I remember Last years playoffs when Nash was walking around, ready to play with a huge gash across his nose, while Tony Parker was writhing in pain in the fetal position after there collision. Then all of a sudden 5 minutes later he's back in.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                              There is no such thing as a dominant big man now unless the refs help him out a lot. Duncan always fouls, but for some reason they let it go. I guess being so big gives you a pass? A pass a lot of other big men don't get.

Shaq doesn't get all the calls he used to, it is kind of funny.

Kevin Garnett...?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information