Tim Duncan Gets Away With Too Much

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Duncan Gets Away With Too Much

He does a moving pick every friggin time. And half his "blocks", he gets all forearm.

If they called the game fair, without any bias for star players, you could literally foul him out in 10 minutes.

Still love him as a player though, but jeez, he gets away with too much.

I hate timmy. he's a cry baby.....

Comment

the whole spurs team is a bunch of cry babies.

What about Manu "I flop like a soccer player" Ginobli?

Tony Parker....well i just don't like Tony Parker.

Comment

I love how they let all superstars travel...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UBVvfYd9Wbo

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          the whole spurs team is a bunch of cry babies.

What about Manu "I flop like a soccer player" Ginobli?

Tony Parker....well i just don't like Tony Parker.
          Yeah, But I would Tap his wife(wearing make-up).

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
            Yeah, But I would Tap his wife(wearing make-up).
            Oh makeup is a must. Or the good ol paperbag when makeup isn't readily available.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              I love how they let all superstars travel...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UBVvfYd9Wbo
              Haha, you don't have to tell me. Im a diehard Knicks fan. Patrick Ewing took 3 steps to the hoop every single time.

I miss those days :(

Comment

Haha, you don't have to tell me. Im a diehard Knicks fan. Patrick Ewing took 3 steps to the hoop every single time.

I miss those days :(
                I miss John Starks the most. He was my favorite player. Well, until he just completely sucked it up in the Finals.

Comment

You mean like coming off the bench and onto to court and not getting suspended?

Comment

I miss John Starks the most. He was my favorite player. Well, until he just completely sucked it up in the Finals.
                    Game 7 shall never be mentioned ever again....EVER.

:(

Those were the good ol days brother. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                      Ugh, don't remind me. My favorite player in the NBA is Amare Stoudemire. I was so pissed.

How is Stern going to follow the "letter of the law" with that, then not do the same with his refs?

What a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y39nRO5keRM

Comment

Ugh, don't remind me. My favorite player in the NBA is Amare Stoudemire. I was so pissed.

How is Stern going to follow the "letter of the law" with that, then not do the same with his refs?

What a jerk.
                          I hate people who say that David Stern is one of the best commissioners. I would say that without Michael Jordan, David Stern would not have a job.

On a side note, I think David Stern should personally take the Knicks away from James Dolan and Isaih Thomas.

Comment

I hate people who say that David Stern is one of the best commissioners. I would say that without Michael Jordan, David Stern would not have a job.

On a side note, I think David Stern should personally take the Knicks away from James Dolan and Isaih Thomas.
                            Dolan has his heart in the right spot, but his brain is nowhere to be found. We're screwed for a long time with our salary cap problem.

We just need to suck for a lil while (without spending money while sucking) and just try to make a big splash maybe 4 years from now.

Comment

Dolan has his heart in the right spot, but his brain is nowhere to be found. We're screwed for a long time with our salary cap problem.

We just need to suck for a lil while (without spending money while sucking) and just try to make a big splash maybe 4 years from now.
                              I still can't believe that Thomas still has a job. That just boggles my mind. He is arguably worse than Matt Millen *gasp*.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information