Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbo Sexophonic Delight
    Devo.
    wow :shock: , totally forgot about them. I would like to have seen Talking Heads as well.

Comment

I actually saw Sublime live many years ago... I'd have to go with Jimi Hendrix anywhere, he was amazing...

Comment

Bon Jovi in Wembley, I know you will probably all laugh, but I would kill to go back in time and get there!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I also forgot the most obvious one...

Comment

Soundgarden
            Alice in Chains
            Rage Against The Machine
            Black Sabbath
            Led Zeppelin
            The Who
            Alice Cooper
            David Bowie
            Queen
            Public Enemy
            Run DMC
            N.W.A.
            Faith No More

I'm sure there are more but that is all I can think of.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Lynard skinnard

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

the doors

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Rage Against the Machine
                  At the Drive-In

Comment

Sublime
                    Led Zepline
                    phish
                    Skinnard
                    The Who

Comment

I saw Rage twice on the last tour..............................yes you did yourself a disservice by not seeing them................

Oh and CCB nailed it....................Original Woodstock was it!

And the band is Lynyrd Skynyrd .............. and the current version ain't that bad and are still touring......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I would have to like to have seen LFO as well.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm so pissed my loan money hasn't came in yet. I didn't have the money to go to Coachella. I didn't put them because I was just putting people who I have no chance of seeing, and a lot of people seem to think RATM might get back together and tour after coachella.
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447
                            I'm so pissed my loan money hasn't came in yet. I didn't have the money to go to Coachella. I didn't put them because I was just putting people who I have no chance of seeing, and a lot of people seem to think RATM might get back together and tour after coachella.
                            You missed your chance at seeing Rage and now your life will always be lacking...........................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819
                              Originally posted by someone447
                              You missed your chance at seeing Rage and now your life will always be lacking...........................
                              DAMN UTEP!!!! DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!!!! I could still go an pay vastly inflated prices. Something that I am seriously considering doing.
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

i have a feeling that if i dont see metallica on their upcoming tour, i will never see them...

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information