X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by someone447
    Originally posted by BigDawg819
    I'm so pissed my loan money hasn't came in yet. I didn't have the money to go to Coachella. I didn't put them because I was just putting people who I have no chance of seeing, and a lot of people seem to think RATM might get back together and tour after coachella.
    You missed your chance at seeing Rage and now your life will always be lacking...........................
    DAMN UTEP!!!! DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!!!! I could still go an pay vastly inflated prices. Something that I am seriously considering doing.

Having the opportunity to see Rage and not taking said opportunity is the equivalent of a hot girl saying she wants to have sex with you and you saying no thanks I have homework to do..........................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Nirvana. sublime. and jefferson airplane.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
        Rage Against the Machine
        At the Drive-In
        at the drive in rocked the 'big day out' (bdo) tour of Oz a couple of years back

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

My #1 answer would have been Rage Against the Machine. They are getting back together so maybe it can come true!!

Others are Soundgarden, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Alice In Chains w/ Layne Staley.
          "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
          4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Rage Against the Machine, i know theyre gettin back together but their show is during my finals weekend

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

where are these RATM rumors coming from? that would be the best thing to happen to rock music in a long time.

i wouldve loved to have seen:
              RATM
              ADTI
              Alice in Chains
              Nirvana
              Soundgarden
              The Who
              Led Zeppelin
              The Doors
              Johnny Cash
              Guns N' Roses
              Biggie
              Tupac
              NWA
              Simon and Garfunkel

prolly some more.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Nirvana and Rage Against the Machine, also Soundgarden.

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45
                  Rage Against the Machine, i know theyre gettin back together but their show is during my finals weekend
                  don't tell me the only show they are going to do is Coachella.

Comment

Rage is getting back together and playing a show in late April. It was supposed to only be a one time deal, but Chris Cornell has since quit Audioslave....in case anybody didn't know that. So I'm guessing RATM will get back together and tour and maybe even put out another album. Or so I hope.
                    "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                    4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

I'm so pissed my loan money hasn't came in yet. I didn't have the money to go to Coachella. I didn't put them because I was just putting people who I have no chance of seeing, and a lot of people seem to think RATM might get back together and tour after coachella.
                      You missed your chance at seeing Rage and now your life will always be lacking...........................
                      DAMN UTEP!!!! DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!!!! I could still go an pay vastly inflated prices. Something that I am seriously considering doing.

Having the opportunity to see Rage and not taking said opportunity is the equivalent of a hot girl saying she wants to have sex with you and you saying no thanks I have homework to do..........................
                      I've done that more than once. I didn't have my loan money to buy tickets. I am flat broke until I get that, so I didn't really have a choice.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan
                        the doors
                        Good Call. I forgot about them somehow.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I've done that more than once.

And you call yourself a man...................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Beatles

Specific Concert-Concert for Bangladesh

Comment

Hey, if I do that I just get some from her the next night. It's not like I just turn it down and not get any for any period of time. I'm just trying to get tto the point where I get so much ***** that I can turn it down whenever and call up another girl later in the night if I change my mind.
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Hey, if I do that I just get some from her the next night. It's not like I just turn it down and not get any for any period of time. I'm just trying to get tto the point where I get so much *********** that I can turn it down whenever and call up another girl later in the night if I change my mind.
                                How many hot girls do you expect to find at UTEP? :) Maybe if your loan comes in you can buy tickets to go see Elton John that is performing at Glory Road.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information