Bands that you would have liked to seen live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bands that you would have liked to seen live

If given the chance to go back in time, (I know its sounds corny), what band (or bands) would you have liked to see perform live?

For me it would be one of Frank Zappa's Halloween shows that he held in Central Park, NY. Probably 1977.

I also would have liked to have seen Public Enemy live in their prime, around 1988, 1989.

If I could go back I would empty my bank account to go see the Concert for New York City in October 2001.

Comment

PINK FLOYD! :D :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Rush

and

Soundgarden
        The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Just saw Explosions in the Sky last night. I wish to God I would have seen them live in Warsaw the night before. Amazing show.

Comment

I know the Beatles weren't a great live band because they couldn't hear themselves but def. them. Led Zeppelin and the Who would be next. I'd love to see them when they were at the height of their popularity. The shows must have been insane.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Jimi Hendrix Experience
              Sublime

Those are easily my top 2. Close would be The Beatles(just to be able to say I saw them) and Pink Floyd.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

bob marley, i would love to see one of his concerts.

oh and o.a.r.'s concert in rockville maryland a couple eyars back, made a cd out of it, completly nuts.

Comment

GNR in there prime before Alex lost his mind would have been pretty sweet.

Comment

Led Zepplin or the Beatles.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Motley Crue when John Corabi was the lead singer...

so i could throw light bulbs at him...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

Queen.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          Queen.
                          Good call, but it would have to be at Wembley Stadium!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Devo.
                            "Somewhere in the world Ken O'Brien is laughing."

Comment

Allman Bros live at Fillmore east.

The Rock and Roll Circus where the supergroup Dirty Mac played (John Lennon, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, Mitch Mitchell) The ROlling Stones also played at the show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_8cf1NGPEM

Would have loved to see Sublime, Zepp, The Beatles, Hendrix, Marley, Pink Floyd etc...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information