Further proof that College coaches can't make it in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Further proof that College coaches can't make it in the NFL

In the 1995 season, Hayden gets a chance to fulfill his ultimate dream and become the head coach of a professional NFL team. But this opportunity comes at the expense of trying to do so with the fictional expansion team the Orlando Breakers, who are now owned by a recent widow, Doris Sherman played by Katherine Helmond who is more interested in making money off of the team rather than letting Coach Fox guide them to success on the football field. These seasons are generally considered poor by fans of the show, some of whom believe them to be rehashings of plot elements from the first seasons
    Seriously, if Craig T. Nelson can't do it nobody can. He won the national championship with the Minnesota State Screamin' Eagles for God's sake!!

Futhermore, I dedicate this thread to all things Craig T. Nelson and/or Coach related.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Eat your heart out Chuck Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Eat your heart out Chuck Norris.

Comment

And now for no particular reason..here's a picture of Blossom.

Comment

haha I loved coach! I've probably seen every episode of it atleast 3 times.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Coach rocked so hard. I watched all of those episodes. Taped in front of a Live Studio Audience too.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Why oh why must you post a picture of Blossom? At least post a picture of Six? Is that even how you spell her name?

Comment

Minnesota State!

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                  Why oh why must you post a picture of Blossom? At least post a picture of Six? Is that even how you spell her name?
                  Actually I googled Six, but there were too many other things that came up. I used to have a crush on her.

Comment

You know you've masturbated to Blossom at least once.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                      Yeah me too. I downloaded the theme song and used to blare it off the front porch of our frat house at 3 in the morning or during parties with sororities that I didn't like.

I really am this big of a dick in real life too.

Comment

Actually I googled Six, but there were too many other things that came up. I used to have a crush on her.
                        Who didn't have a crush on Six? That should be the real question. Because that list is definately shorter than those that did have a crush on her.

Comment

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                            Yeah me too. I downloaded the theme song and used to blare it off the front porch of our frat house at 3 in the morning or during parties with sororities that I didn't like.

I really am this big of a dick in real life too.
                            lol I would expect nothing less.
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
                              You know you've masturbated to Blossom at least once.
                              I tried to once. But I just couldn't. I gave myself ED by fantasizing about Blossom.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information