Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing My Hiatus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
    Any of us are qualified to begin with?
    I'd argue that we could put together a better group of columnists from the user pool here at NFLDC than you'd find at most national publications.

    Comment


    • #47
      Sucks to here this. See ya whenever you get back.


      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by duckseason View Post
        I'd argue that we could put together a better group of columnists from the user pool here at NFLDC than you'd find at most national publications.
        i really second that. plus we are mostly all young, meaning as we grow and mature and all that we'll get smarter.
        Well by smarter i mean better educated.
        Shiver you will be missed.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


        Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

        Comment


        • #49
          I close my eyes
          Only for a moment, then the moment's gone
          All my dreams
          Pass before my eyes, a curiosity
          Dust in the wind
          All they are is dust in the wind

          Same old song
          Just a drop of water in an endless sea
          All we do
          Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see
          Dust in the wind
          All we are is dust in the wind, ohh

          Now, don't hang on
          Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
          It slips away
          And all your money won't another minute buy
          Dust in the wind
          All we are is dust in the wind
          All we are is dust in the wind

          Dust in the wind
          Everything is dust in the wind
          Everything is dust in the wind
          The wind
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


          Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by drowe View Post
            so shiver,
            what's her name?
            That's what I was thinking . . . and we better get pictures when you get back.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

            Comment


            • #51
              Oh gosh little shivers.

              That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                Oh gosh little shivers.
                that thought just gave me the shivers. (pun intended, but not that successful.)
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Shiver, you will be missed. But what you have to do is get a job where you sit in front of a computer all day and are generally not busy at all. Thats the only reason I have time to post.
                  Exactly the same, i haven't posted at home in months. So really the solution to your problems is not to leave, but to get a a job where the employers have little to no expectations for you, or your work.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    Oh gosh little shivers.
                    "Barney is a Bust"

                    by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                      I close my eyes
                      Only for a moment, then the moment's gone
                      All my dreams
                      Pass before my eyes, a curiosity
                      Dust in the wind
                      All they are is dust in the wind

                      Same old song
                      Just a drop of water in an endless sea
                      All we do
                      Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see
                      Dust in the wind
                      All we are is dust in the wind, ohh

                      Now, don't hang on
                      Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
                      It slips away
                      And all your money won't another minute buy
                      Dust in the wind
                      All we are is dust in the wind
                      All we are is dust in the wind

                      Dust in the wind
                      Everything is dust in the wind
                      Everything is dust in the wind
                      The wind
                      You're My Boy Shiver!




                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        You're My Boy Shiver!

                        YOU'RE My BOY!!
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                        Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          ...

                          :( This news has made me sadface'd.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                          “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information