Announcing My Hiatus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing My Hiatus

Hey guys, I am posting to inform you all that due to more important things I need to focus on in my life I am taking a hiatus. I may stop by every once in a while, but I probably won't post very much. I've had a fun time and maybe when things clear up on my end I'll return. So don't expect anything in the form of posts or my weekly column. I will still make my pick 'em picks, but other than that don't expect to see me around here too much.

You will be missed. Hopefully stopping by will be more than 'once in a while.' peace man good luck with whatever you're going through on your end.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

bye Shiver.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

hopefully things get better....but i think it's safe to say all roads lead to nfldc.

Comment

And there goes 25% of all Falcons fans... =D

Hope everything goes well.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
            hopefully things get better....but i think it's safe to say all roads lead to nfldc.
            It's a habit you just can't kick. I was clean for a few months, but I couldn't resist it anymore.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Just to preface this: what I am going through isn't "bad" per say. It's just I need to refocus my life. I have recently turned eighteen and things like football and video games just are taking too much of my time away.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                Just to preface this: what I am going through isn't "bad" per say. It's just I need to refocus my life. I have recently turned eighteen and things like football and video games just are taking too much of my time away.
                wait till you hit 20

Comment

Haha...I'm 25 and I still tell myself the same thing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    This is the problem with our generation. We are lazy and waste time. It's about balance, something I think a lot of us are struggling with.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                      wait till you hit 20
                      And then you hit 21 and you forget about your life's worries. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        This is the problem with our generation. We are lazy and waste time. It's about balance, something I think a lot of us are struggling with.
                        I could be watching MTV...atleast NFLDC is a good learning environment...granted it's not going to get you anything in life...however it teaches you some things and actually can actually improve you educated discussions in the real world.

Comment

I think everyone on here has thought that they're wasting their time on here, I certainly have. But I just view it as something better to do than maybe TV or video games when you're at home with nothing to do because you're in some small way interacting with other people.

Comment

good luck on your hiatus. may you gain everything you seek and remember to always carry rubbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              DUDE. Tell me about it. I've become the ******* poster boy for that.

And Shiver: handle your business player. We'll miss you.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information