Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Reserve

anyone ever use ticketreserve.com

for those that dont know what it is, you basically by the right to by a ticket at face value

for example, i am looking for bcs championship tickets; i have to pick the team i want, which is wvu; currently the price is $75; so i need 4 tix and i would pay the $75 per ticket

now if wvu makes it to the bcs, i get the right to buy the tickets at face value (est $250-300); if not, im out of $300 (but everyone in the group would pay me back)

my dad has season tix, but it goes to a lottery for bowl games, and the more your donation to mountaineer athletic club is, the better your chance at getting tix is (we donated the lowest amount possible---im in college and my bro is a jr, thats why financially we couldnt donate more)

so, if you've done this before, is it legit? i've heard about it on the radio so i assume it is

its better than having to buy off ebay or stubhub, etc

cred 2 BoneKrusher

I bought prom tickets from that site. 3 to 5 weeks later I still hadn't heard from them. I called them up and I told them I was gon get my lawyer. I get refund.

Comment

Originally posted by NATIONALchamps View Post
      I bought prom tickets from that site. 3 to 5 weeks later I still hadn't heard from them. I called them up and I told them I was gon get my lawyer. I get refund.
      hahaha, that's awesome and i don't even know why

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
        anyone ever use ticketreserve.com

for those that dont know what it is, you basically by the right to by a ticket at face value

for example, i am looking for bcs championship tickets; i have to pick the team i want, which is wvu; currently the price is $75; so i need 4 tix and i would pay the $75 per ticket

now if wvu makes it to the bcs, i get the right to buy the tickets at face value (est $250-300); if not, im out of $300 (but everyone in the group would pay me back)

my dad has season tix, but it goes to a lottery for bowl games, and the more your donation to mountaineer athletic club is, the better your chance at getting tix is (we donated the lowest amount possible---im in college and my bro is a jr, thats why financially we couldnt donate more)

so, if you've done this before, is it legit? i've heard about it on the radio so i assume it is

its better than having to buy off ebay or stubhub, etc
        I think its B.S. that you have a better chance at tickets if you donate more. It should all be done equally no matter how much someone donates. I can understand the boosters who donate hundreds and hundreds of thousands a year getting tickets, but everyone besides them should be all thrown into the same draft.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

yea, it was like $300 per seat; so thats $1200 right there, and thats not including the tickets

i was just wondering if anyone used this, cuz we're thinking about it

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information