Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
    Boxing Day= December 26th. duh!
    Not a lot of people know that down here.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
      Yeah very close, i live at Coal Point so i'm just on the other side of the Swansea Channel. Thats just weird...and Hoods are awesome man, absolutely love Australian hip-hop, did you take it back to the US and advocate the brilliance?
      Myself and a few friends of mine somehow stumbled upon Nosebleed Section and adopted it as our own. We're trying to establish them here, but to no avail. I'd love to see them in concert.



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
        six feet under for 20 bucks, sweet.
        Ya, sweet deal. I saw a Family Guy season for I think 15 bucks. Great deal.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          Ya, sweet deal. I saw a Family Guy season for I think 15 bucks. Great deal.
          $5 for 40-year old virgin and Borat.



          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
            Trust me Moses. I am currently residing in the States, and Im gonna be honest, Id rather wait until I come home for Christmas and wait for Boxing Day (which about 95% of Americans I talk to, have no idea what it is).
            I'd have to say Boxing Day is my favourite day of the year, the reason being the Boxing Day races. Wake up at 7am, start drinking, put on a nice suit and go to a massive raceday where 95% of the people there arent over 25. Sooo much fun

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              Myself and a few friends of mine somehow stumbled upon Nosebleed Section and adopted it as our own. We're trying to establish them here, but to no avail. I'd love to see them in concert.
              They play at alot of festivals and stuff which i really love so i've seen them 3 times already, 4th in about 2 months. I can't imagine Americans liking them purely for the reason they rap in an Australian accent

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                They play at alot of festivals and stuff which i really love so i've seen them 3 times already, 4th in about 2 months. I can't imagine Americans liking them purely for the reason they rap in an Australian accent
                We don't mind the accents. The lyrics are amazing (Dumb Enough) and we love the flute in Nosebleed Section. Them and Damn It Feels Good To Be Gangsta by Geto Boys are the only rap we listen to. One problem is they don;t even have them listed on Itunes, and they go undiscovered. We found it through Youtube (sick bike video).

                What are the concerts like? If I ever get back to Australia, I'd spend massive amounts of my travel budget to see them.



                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  We don't mind the accents. The lyrics are amazing (Dumb Enough) and we love the flute in Nosebleed Section. Them and Damn It Feels Good To Be Gangsta by Geto Boys are the only rap we listen to. One problem is they don;t even have them listed on Itunes, and they go undiscovered. We found it through Youtube (sick bike video).

                  What are the concerts like? If I ever get back to Australia, I'd spend massive amounts of my travel budget to see them.
                  I've never seen them by themselves, only seen them at festivals. But they are amazing live. If you're ever here again in the summer i'd thoroughly recommend going to the Big Day Out, Good Vibrartions, Parklife, Splendour in the Grass festivals. Cost is between $125 and $300 for each but i've had some of my best times of my life at these things.

                  There are plenty of other Australian hip-hop bands you'd probably like, i'll pm you some when i get home

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    $5 for 40-year old virgin and Borat.
                    HAHA. I'm cheap.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                      HAHA. I'm cheap.
                      Borat provide me viewing pleasure and I'll give you $5.



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Does anyone know about any guitar or pedal sales specifically?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          Borat provide me viewing pleasure and I'll give you $5.


                          I'll send you a pay pal invoice for that $5.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post


                            I'll send you a pay pal invoice for that $5.
                            That was fantastic...........



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I wouldn't go to any store or mall if i didn't have to work at a mall on Black Friday.



                              Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I dont really think the sales are worth it. I went to Best Buy last year around the time they opened and of course it was packed but nothing was worth waking up that early. I looked at the digital cameras and if you looked at the fine print it usually says the item is used or something that usually comes with it wont at all. Then the flat screens that are on sale are the less reliable brands and the cheaper ones in the first place. The prices of high end tv's are dropping like crazy anways. Just 1 1/2 years ago a 50 inch Sony was like $5999 and I just saw the same one the other day for $3999.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information