Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
    I dont really think the sales are worth it. I went to Best Buy last year around the time they opened and of course it was packed but nothing was worth waking up that early. I looked at the digital cameras and if you looked at the fine print it usually says the item is used or something that usually comes with it wont at all. Then the flat screens that are on sale are the less reliable brands and the cheaper ones in the first place. The prices of high end tv's are dropping like crazy anways. Just 1 1/2 years ago a 50 inch Sony was like $5999 and I just saw the same one the other day for $3999.
    Everything goes down in price after time. Thats why im still stuck with a PS2 because im still waiting for a good price for the ps3. $500 is out of my price range.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Bought my 32" LCD HDTV last year for $499. It's beautiful :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
        Everything goes down in price after time. Thats why im still stuck with a PS2 because im still waiting for a good price for the ps3. $500 is out of my price range.
        Very true. I'm glad I didnt buy a flat screen 2 years ago when I wanted one. All of them were really expensive. I'm also glad to hear that Consumer Reports has said LCD's and plasmas are really reliable so far. I remember the knock on plasmas were they burn out over time but over their 3 year study it says they work really well.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          Not a lot of people know that down here.
          So they don't have boxing day sales in the US? Weird

I would rather have it the Friday after thanksgiving because I always hate waking up so early the day after christmas.

stephenson86

Comment

anyone see sales on 360 controllers let me know.

Comment

For cheap Video games look to target

http://bfads.net/Target/Name/Page6

go back a page to page 5 there are a few there

Radio Shack has a 360 charger for 10.00

http://bfads.net/RadioShack/Name/Page3

Comment

Its hard to even find things on Black Friday though. All the real good deals they typically have a VERY limited number of that actual product on stock. Add to that the fact that there are another couple hundred crazy customers trying to fight over the same item and the majority of the time you wont even end up leaving with what you wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                  Its hard to even find things on Black Friday though. All the real good deals they typically have a VERY limited number of that actual product on stock. Add to that the fact that there are another couple hundred crazy customers trying to fight over the same item and the majority of the time you wont even end up leaving with what you wanted.
                  Where'd your rep go?

Comment

Some nice video game deals for anybody feeling brave: http://www.joystiq.com/2007/11/21/jo...-black-friday/

I think I'll spend the day shopping online, you won't catch me at a mall on black friday.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Bring Back Nerv!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        DO NOT MESS WITH BLACK MOMS ON FRIDAY!
                        OMG I VOUCH THIS STATEMENT

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

I loathe Black Friday.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Ahh I'm up at 2:30 eastern and I can't sleep. I almost want to head out to the stores and see if I can get something and maybe just to experience the craziness. I don't think my friends will pick up though.

Comment

Did anyone adventure out and find any good deals? I slept in the whole day.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                                Did anyone adventure out and find any good deals? I slept in the whole day.
                                Well, I bought an 80GB iPod Classic for $220. Ithought it was a good deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information