X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moses
    Originally posted by elway777
    Everytime id play against a friend and they were the falcons on 04 hed be
    running everytime with vick,cuz they mad vick look fricken amazing in that game
    Falcons were way too good in 2004. Everybody played with them.
    piss me off when i was playing the tournament in long beach and i got beat in overtime by vick running 76 for a touchdown :x

Comment

My Cardinals were the worst team in history in 04 but it was great. My friend moved and left it at my house so i BORROWED :roll: it. I played online and got killed because of Vick any team I used.

Comment

The interception AI in 2004 was the worst in recent memory. I loved playmaker though. Especially on defense when you can call whether it's a run or a pass. I like 06 better overall because of Superstar and better gameplay.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

i never played with the falcons, i stuck with the jets

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
            The interception AI in 2004 was the worst in recent memory. I loved playmaker though. Especially on defense when you can call whether it's a run or a pass. I like 06 better overall because of Superstar and better gameplay.

You can still call run or pass. Just hold down L2(PS2) and then flick the right analog stick down for run, up for pass.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
              Originally posted by nobodyinparticular

You can still call run or pass. Just hold down L2(PS2) and then flick the right analog stick down for run, up for pass.
              Seriously??? Dang, you just made me 10 times better.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

piss me off when i was playing the tournament in long beach and i got beat in overtime by vick running 76 for a touchdown :x
                :? Vick was so easy to shut down. Cover 2 double QB spy... anyone who planned on running too much was shut down. Broncos would own the Falcons in 04.

Comment

Madden basically comes better every year. The playmaker blocking is the big thing missing from 2006 but the precision passing makes the game better

Comment

The ESPN football game with TO on the cover was the best modern football game I played, plus it was only $20 on release day.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
                      The ESPN football game with TO on the cover was the best modern football game I played, plus it was only $20 on release day.
                      na, Madden that year was better

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
                        :? Vick was so easy to shut down. Cover 2 double QB spy... anyone who planned on running too much was shut down. Broncos would own the Falcons in 04.
                        Yes and when you have 2 of your linebackers following nobody but the QB that doesnt suit well for pass coverage. Madden 04 was when the juke and spin moves were still insane, Madden 05 was better imo because they tuned down the effectiveness of the moves but also added in the hit stick.

And you seriously like the Madden soundtrack CC.. its all emo rock and crappy rap.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                          Originally posted by primetime21335
                          Yes and when you have 2 of your linebackers following nobody but the QB that doesnt suit well for pass coverage. Madden 04 was when the juke and spin moves were still insane, Madden 05 was better imo because they tuned down the effectiveness of the moves but also added in the hit stick.

And you seriously like the Madden soundtrack CC.. its all emo rock and crappy rap.
                          I'm talking about the 04 one man, that **** had the most black people music

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy1
                            2006 was the greatest ever, 2007 will change that

that should be every die hard madden players philosophy
                            he is right

Comment

yes it is go and try it

Comment

Originally posted by JWZZR
                                yes it is go and try it
                                i did, i like madden better

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information