• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Is Madden 04...

Is Madden 04...

The Best MAdden Game Ever?

I say Yes

the gameplay additions on that ho were tight, and plus the music was the best soundtrack ever put on a game.

I had never been and never was again more excited about any more madden game than when 04 was about to come out. And they made way moer improvements from 03 to 04, than they did from 05 to 06

• rainbeaukid2
    replied
    Originally posted by Canadian_kid16
    It was good, Madden02 was better cause I loved to be the Texans.

The best Sports Video game is...
    me too, especially when you could turn off the salary cap and could just sign everyone.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by JWZZR
    Originally posted by ghettosermon
    The ESPN football game with TO on the cover was the best modern football game I played, plus it was only $20 on release day.
    yes it is go and try it
    the Draft on that game was so ********, no matter who you picked they would call your draft great. And every year I swear there was nothing but RBs and DE, I never saw a single WR in the first round

Leave a comment:

• jetvilma51
    replied
    Originally posted by JWZZR
    The ESPN football game with TO on the cover was the best modern football game I played, plus it was only $20 on release day.
    yes it is go and try it
    i did, i like madden better

Leave a comment:

• JWZZR
    replied
    yes it is go and try it

Leave a comment:

• stephenson86
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy1
    2006 was the greatest ever, 2007 will change that

that should be every die hard madden players philosophy
    he is right

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Nerv
    Originally posted by primetime21335
    Originally posted by elway777
    Originally posted by Moses
    Everytime id play against a friend and they were the falcons on 04 hed be
    running everytime with vick,cuz they mad vick look fricken amazing in that game
    Falcons were way too good in 2004. Everybody played with them.
    piss me off when i was playing the tournament in long beach and i got beat in overtime by vick running 76 for a touchdown :x
    :? Vick was so easy to shut down. Cover 2 double QB spy... anyone who planned on running too much was shut down. Broncos would own the Falcons in 04.
    Yes and when you have 2 of your linebackers following nobody but the QB that doesnt suit well for pass coverage. Madden 04 was when the juke and spin moves were still insane, Madden 05 was better imo because they tuned down the effectiveness of the moves but also added in the hit stick.

And you seriously like the Madden soundtrack CC.. its all emo rock and crappy rap.
    I'm talking about the 04 one man, that **** had the most black people music

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by primetime21335
    piss me off when i was playing the tournament in long beach and i got beat in overtime by vick running 76 for a touchdown :x
    :? Vick was so easy to shut down. Cover 2 double QB spy... anyone who planned on running too much was shut down. Broncos would own the Falcons in 04.
    Yes and when you have 2 of your linebackers following nobody but the QB that doesnt suit well for pass coverage. Madden 04 was when the juke and spin moves were still insane, Madden 05 was better imo because they tuned down the effectiveness of the moves but also added in the hit stick.

And you seriously like the Madden soundtrack CC.. its all emo rock and crappy rap.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    na, Madden that year was better

Leave a comment:

• SeanTaylorRIP
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Madden basically comes better every year. The playmaker blocking is the big thing missing from 2006 but the precision passing makes the game better

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• nobodyinparticular
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
    Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
    The interception AI in 2004 was the worst in recent memory. I loved playmaker though. Especially on defense when you can call whether it's a run or a pass. I like 06 better overall because of Superstar and better gameplay.

You can still call run or pass. Just hold down L2(PS2) and then flick the right analog stick down for run, up for pass.
    Seriously??? Dang, you just made me 10 times better.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    replied
    Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
    The interception AI in 2004 was the worst in recent memory. I loved playmaker though. Especially on defense when you can call whether it's a run or a pass. I like 06 better overall because of Superstar and better gameplay.

You can still call run or pass. Just hold down L2(PS2) and then flick the right analog stick down for run, up for pass.

Leave a comment:

• jetvilma51
    replied
    i never played with the falcons, i stuck with the jets

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information